Party pt2

Same day same time

"Treat me right baby"

He did not.

After you set down in the car connie came over and started backing it uppp. Going crazy but not in a good way man's was literally going crazy everything was moving but his ass even his strands of hair...

"Connie get yo ass up move" you said trying not to laugh watching his head shake more den his ass. "Huh wym" Connie looked back and winked.

"Connie ain't shit moving I'm disappointed " you rolled up eyes and yawned in your hand, "well damn" Connie got up and put out his hand to help you up.

Y'all both set back down hearing everyone giggling and shit cause Connie really thought he was eating it up. "Okay damn shut up" Connie said rolling his eyes.

"Okay okay truth or dare Sasha?" Jean asked

"Dare ofc" Sasha took a shot even though she wasn't supposed to since she was doing the dare but since everyone was already damn there wasted no one even noticed.

"I dare you to sit on your favorite person in here lap"jean said trying to get the pot stirring.

Many ous and ahs were heard from the whole group.

(So y'all all some owls okay)

"Damn Fuck shit" was all Sasha said before walking in your direction next to you, eren,connie,and maya.

"Yuppp come sit on big daddy's lap sweetheart " i said seeing her coming more in my direction now "Ik you lying" Connie put his whole upper body in the circle to make sure he was seeing that right.

"Wowwww Sasha after I gave you my leftovers from the Cheesecake Factory" maya put her hand over her mouth eyes popped out like she wasn't expecting that.

"Yalllllll y/n is always feeding meee andddd pigging out w me y'all don't even know how much we ate that one night we got high" Sasha said as she leaned back more on you.

Some more ppl went then it was armins turn this is when the whole night took a turn.

"Okay daddy Armin truth or dare?" Connie asked rubbing his fingers on armins shoulder. "Fag" eren called out causing everyone to laugh a little.

"Dare"

(😈)

Lil short ass boring chapter but wtfff is finna happen y'all???!?

Any guesses?? And don't go and look either ho 🤨

But yeahhh it's 3 in the morning when i wrote this and I'm tired asl so goodnight sluts 😍😍