4| My Blossoming Redemption

Requester MiniMoxx

Reviewer _Rizz_ 

Good morning, author! It's a lovely day for a review.

Now let's jump right in.

I'd like to first point out how beautiful your cover is. I like it's "simple" and clean feel; sometimes simplicity has a type of alluring draw that best suits stories. And I love it. I love the wave of realization that washed over me when I realized how much your title tuned with your story. The lies, the drama, the heartbreak, and happiness.

I'll be honest with you, I don't read much stories like this because I like action, but I am pleased I was given the opportunity to read your story. My 20-30 chapter limit went right out the window, and at some points, between my very short breaks, I was so engrossed in your book I did nothing else but read and feel.

I'm personally not religious. The constant internal conflict of Aspen was interesting to read for me, especially since I can relate a bit to how she felt before she broke free of her chains; her struggle. It's hard for people to completely separate themselves from their shackles after having it preached and slammed into them so much, so her fears and concerns weren't excessive or too many, they were real, and very much relatable.

I really enjoy how you were able to give each of your characters a personality of their own. I know it might sound weird, but often times with stories like these, I don't see much of EVERY character acting on their own accord/having a mind of their own. There's always two people, maybe three, who move the same. But your story wasn't like that, and I heavily applaud you for that.

Before I continue, your rating:

Story flow/plot: 5. I really love how you paced your story and didn't rush or jump into scenes/situations.

Grammar: 5. You have a way with sentences, and in general, it creates a very smooth read and feel. Besides VERY minor errors (like no spacing between two words) everything read very beautiful.

Dialogue: 5. I believe the thing I enjoyed most was your dialogue. It was very appropriate, especially seeing most of your characters are still young, but still gave off a sense of maturity; especially since they were forced into adulting situations.

Creativity: 5.

Overall rating: 20/20

The emotions I felt while reading this story were surreal, and I'd recommend this book to anyone if they were struggling with religion. Your book is honestly beautiful; you did an amazing job.

I thank you for giving me the opportunity to review your story, and I hope to read more from you in the future. Thank you.