38| INSANE ENTITIES

Requester MichaelSFarag 

Reviewer OutOfMyImagination 

Hello and thank you for requesting the review from me. If you have questions comment here or dm me.

Engagement 17/20

The story flow seems adequate enough, though each chapter starts in a strange way. It's either an image or a note from the author or the chapter number. And it's the same situation with the chapter title. While it's not a very poor choice in general, for me personally, it shows a lack of consistency with the story, which lowers my interest in the story. 

Concept 9/10

The concept seems unique.

Cover 8/10

The cover is simple and relates to the story, though it looks more like a Horror book cover than Fantasy.

The book description 7/10

The book description is good, but it tells too much about the story/plot leaving too little room for surprise and mystery.

Technicalities 43/50

The author's vocabulary seems wide, but there are many repetitive words in some paragraphs. The grammar seems good, though there are a few places where the first letter of the name is not capitalized or the first letter of a new sentence is not capitalized. The punctuation seems proper as well. My advice on the technical side would be to reread the story, find those minor errors, and try to change the wording so it would be less redundant.

There are a few bulkier paragraphs, making it harder to read, try to keep paragraphs shorter so that readers on their phone wouldn't lose in text. (This is strictly for Wattpad or other online reading/writing platforms)

The descriptions are excellent, and it's easy to imagine places and characters. Not sure if it's a specific choice but the chapter names are very inconsistent, which for me personally looks a bit childish, though it's a personal opinion, and my OCD was triggered by them.

Total 84/10

Overall: The story falls under Fantasy and Horror genres and has a good hook, but I would suggest to not revealing so much in the story blurb. I would also suggest rereading the story and fixing those minor mistakes I mentioned. Good luck!