3: unexpected

"what do you mean love is not an option?" toast joked, rolling his eyes.

"you are not my type mr among us" anya twirls her finger at the screen.

"you got something against men that play among us?" toast's eyebrow scrunches.

"and what if i do huh?" anya laughed, "suffer bitch." she said, making toast chuckle.

"well it's getting late now, i probably should sleep." anya declared, sipping the last few drops of her blueberry tea she had since the afternoon.

"sleep!" toast said, "text you in the morning"

"yeah right mr famous." anya rolled her eyes playfully.

"good night" anya said,

"night" toast replied.

anya smiled to herself, she wouldn't notice then but she had a light blush across her face. from tiredness? who knew. anya picked up her phone and decided to post a photo to instagram before hitting the bed.

she opened the front camera, and snapped a photo.

"looks decent" she said to herself, uploading the photo onto her page.

(💌) anyahatesyo:

♡ ◇ ♤ liked by ihavecheese and 4290 others

♡ ◇ ♤
liked by ihavecheese and 4290 others

anyahatesyo: call me a sussy baka cos im on the among us grind now 🤭

anya chuckles at the caption she wrote, putting down her phone before jumping into bed for a good nights sleep.

soon, it would be the morning.

anya didn't have anything in particular to do, and decided to take a walk around the street.

she heard there was a really good cáfe around here, maybe she would go there for breakfast.

anya changed into a simple white flowered sundress.

she was walking in the streets of her apartment, she often forgot how beautiful the world looks with staying inside all the time.

its good to take a walk out once in awhile, clear your mind and all that.

anya felt the dirt squelch under her boots and the soft breeze brushing against her cheeks.

her eyes squinted as the suns rays darted at her.

she heard the soft murmurs of people passing her, the chirps of birds and the drops of rainwater dripping down onto the ground.