8: bulgogi and soju

"brisket, ribeye - ah yes and the chicken ginger soup." toast ordered.

"soju?" he asked looking towards anya.

"soju bomb and - makgeolli?" anya replied,

"and i'll have fruit soju and bokbunja-ju." he smiled,

the waiter noted their orders down before walking away and tabbing them on the counter.

"so you like fruity alchohol?" anya asked, playing with the tissue paper they had just received.

"yeah.. i'm not much of a drinker, suprisingly." toast laughed, "i take that you are?"

"well, korea does have a big drinking culture. i try to control myself though, i used to drink much more in the past but ya know..." anya sighed,

"hmm" toast nodded,

not long later, their drinks and food arrived.

"say CHEESE!" toast laughed, taking a picture of anya.

"DUDE I DIDNT EVEN-" anya yelled back

"it's fine, you look good. see?" toast replied, showing anya the photo.

"can i post?" toast asked, grinning.

anya rolled her eyes, reluctantly giving toast a thumbs up.

"YAY!" toast exclaimed, typing on his phone.

(😎): /disguisedtoast

/disguisedtoast: ANYA SMELLS!

> pokimanelol: and yet u still keep going back to her 🤭
       > valkyrae: TRUEEEE

>lilypichu: omg why is she w u and how do i take her back !!!!
      >michaelreeves: honey what is this
-
> shinn.yun44: you cant tell me they aren't together WHAT.
> ilovewonyoung: no bc since when were they so close?!?!?!?
> lalalalalisafan: no bc toast deserves so much better than her ????

toast read a few of the comments before putitng his phone down, a small frown on his face.

"you okay?" anya asked, wondering why his mood seemed to change so quick.

"yeah, just some random people on the internet cant shut the fuck up sometimes." he sighed, shaking his head.

"oh..yeah" she replied, putting a small piece of meat on her plate.

"so small?" toast teased, picking up a bigger piece and drenching it in sauce for her.

"here." he smiled, picking the piece up with his chopsticks and offering it to her.

"should i put it on the-" before toast could continue his sentence, anya grabbed his hand, putting the piece in her mouth.

"thanks!" she giggled, taking another sip of the rice wine that she ordered.

toast's ears turned red as he slowly put down his chopsticks.

"you contaminated it." he joked, distracting himself from the mess he was in.

"cry about it bitch boy" she laughed, watching as toast pretended to cry at her  insult.

soon, one hour had passed and anya clearly had a little too much to drink.

she would lie and said she was fine, but that's how you knew when someone was really drunk.

"no no no no no." toast repeated, snatching the shotglass from anya.

"we are going home." he said sternly, paying the restaurant and delicately picking anya up.

"but im not even drunk yet." anya whined.

"dont care." toast said, taking off his jacket and putting it around her.

"this girl i swear." he groaned, picking her left arm up and putting it around his shoulder.

he held her waist with his right arm, taking out the keys of his car.

toast started the engine of the car, putting his phone on speaker.

calling tinaaaa (twitch)...

"toast?" tina asked,

"hey tina, sorry for calling so late. some bitch got drunk and just wanted to let you know im taking her to her house."

"mhm" tina replied,

"and ill be gone by two, just to give her hangover medication and make sure she doesn't die when im not there."

"alrighty, thanks for letting me know!" tina said,

"check up on her in the morning yea?"

"will do! thank you again!" tina said, ending the call.

toast shook his head, laughing at the state that anya was in.

"i literally told you not to drink too much." he sighed,

"im sorry - i didn't mean it" anya sniffled.

"it's okay.." toast asked,

"it better be." she replied, before dropping back into slumber.

toast chuckled, starting the engines to drive towards her house.

a warmth in his heart, whether from alchohol or her he wouldn't have known.

but there was some kind of warmth, something he never felt before - and for the first time, he acknowledged it.