6: sunset & love

anya frowned as she looked at herself in the mirror, contemplating on what to wear to meet toast later.

her stomach was doing somersaults as she couldn't help feeling nervous about meeting toast again.

'this or that' she sighed to herself as she threw the second outfit she picked out back into the closet.

she decided on a white and black puffy jacket, covering a simple black tee and long jeans.

anya ran her fingers into her hair, tying it into a messy bun.

she picked up her phone, wallet and her keys before leaving the house to meet toast.

she decided to send toast a quick message that she was already leaving.

hey :D
i left the house

great great
im leaving the house too

anya displayed google maps on her phone as she tried locating where this park was.

noticing that it was only 4 minutes away, she let out a sigh of relief and started following it.

after walking for a little while, she noticed a tall man standing in the distance, wearing a brown blazer with matching grey pants.

'looks like toast' she said in her head before making her way towards him.

toast noticed anya walking to him, he lifted his hand and waved to her.

a smile curving across his face, he brushed his hands onto his blazer nervously putting one hand in his pocket.

'why the fuck are you nervous?' he yelled to himself, hitting his neck with the back of his hand subtly, in an effort to get himself out of the state he was in.

anya approched closer, toast's eyes widening as his pupils went from head to toe without his control.

'she looked really good' toast thought, pushing the thought away once it came to mind.

"hello!" anya said, a bright smile spread across her face.

"hi" toast replied monotonously, placing his hand on her head.

"you look quite good, suprisingly." toast joked, lifting his hand from her head.

"surpisingly? you want an ass whooping toast?" anya replied rolling her eyes jokingly.

"not ideally." he said, turning around and walking in the opposite direction.

"BITCH! come back here!" anya yelled, chasing after him.

"you suck oh my god." anya joked, slapping toast in the arm playfully.

"my iq levels go lower whenever i'm around you." toast stated.

"and you still asked to go out today?" anya smirked.

toast blushed, turning away from her quickly to avoid eye contact.

"yea yea hurry up, we're gonna miss the sunset." toast said, fidgeting with his fingers.