7: out for dinner

anya would like to think she was a good girlfriend.

maybe not good, decent atleast.

so when her ex fell out of love with her, she didn't really know what to think.

it was extremely odd, she acted as though anya was her whole world. but stepped out from it, like she was barely at the core.

its been one year, and yet she was all anya could think about. anya knew that this shouldn't be the case - but she just, well could not help it.

anya sighed, her eyes looking at the ceiling.

the wind blew out through her window gently, the winter season was just starting to be over.

a delicate lemony light seeped out, soft orange turning into deep red.

the setting was oddly nostalgic she thought.

she shoved the thought away though, getting up to sit cross-legged on her bed.

a notification buzzed on her phone.

reluctantly, anya picked her phone pressing onto the notification.

unexpectedly, it was toast.

heyo
question

question?

give me an emoji

why
this is sus

urm
hurry up

will me telling
you save ur life

well
possibly

fine
can it be a
emoticon

you-
fine.

YAY

you can't see but
im rolling my eyes

didnt ask
L + ratio

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

cringe

ok dont live then

😦

btw

yes?

anya thought about it, would asking him out to dinner today be weird? well, it wasn't like she had any other intentions then just seeing him again.

anya typed out the message on her phone.

her thumb hovered over the send button.

'im just going to do it, i dont care anymore.' she groaned, but didn't send the message.

in an attempt to switch her phone off, she felt her finger brush the side of it instead. hitting the send button for her.

"FUCK." she yelled, seeing the sent message. there was no way she could salvage this, he was online.

you wanna go
dinner tnite? :D