Chapter 3

After breakfast with Mama Patience I decided to go down to the village, today just felt charged I don't know how to explain it. It was as if something was going to happen and my chest kept heating up .

I went and took off all the jewelery I had and put on clothes that bought zero attention to me.

“Your Highness what are you doing ?", I turned and only saw Honoria.

“Honoria, you scared me, do I look like me?", I twirled and looked at her expectantly.

“Umm no?why are you dressed in those," she asked.

I turned,took some money and started off outside.
“Your Highness,why are you dressed like that?", I shushed her as we passed by the throne room. There were some people in there but I didn't dwell much on it.

“Princess, why did you dress like that if we're just going to the fishing village", she asked as we came into the hustle and bustle of the village.

“Because dear Honoria, remember the art we saw last night? I happen to know that they're performing again today."

She looked confused at first then her eyes widened as she saw my wiggling eyebrows, “Your Highness,you can't possibly be thinking of looking at...at that!"

“Okay number one, don't address me as your Highness, we're close just call me Aimala and second I told you we shouldn't be selfish"

She started protesting and I stopped the burning in my chest growing more intense and I rubbed at it.

“Your Majesty,what is it?", She asked panicked.

“I don't know,I just have this burning feeling in my chest."

“Let's return to the palace immediately. I knew this was a bad idea", she mumbled to herself.

“Wait," I gave her some gold, “Just go get something from the herbalist I'll wait for you here".

She looked like she wanted to protest but thought otherwise and disappeared into the crowd.

It was so  lively, traders were calling out, people were buying, chatting among themselves and I smiled.I was  looking around when I saw a woman who had spilled all her vegetables from her basket.

“Let me help you ", I said as I started collecting her oranges and tomatoes putting them back into the basket but she held my arm suddenly.

“I can feel it in the air,it's here" her voice  rasped and I tried taking back my arm from her strong grip.

“Child,the chord has been established and fate has come ." She said then looked behind me.

“It's here,be careful child,you're going to be thrust into a new world soon and you'll forget. Your destiny is here and remember you can't run from it. The universe will speak,listen to it child.The string will bend,it won't know time or space it will defy all that you know. You're mind will forget but your heart will always remember".