Chapter 8

Jasmine's POV
The smile on my face faded as soon as I took in the sight In front of me, It felt as if someone had taken out my heart and was slowly squeezing it.

I wanted to move, to take my eyes away from the image of the maid’s hands going up and down his arms while he just stood there not doing anything.

“Your Majesty, you’re back” , Honoria’s voice caused the two of them to look at me but I kept looking at the maids hand even after she retracted it wishing that I could break it.

How dare she! Who gave her the right? I felt my eye twitching and my vision started blurring.

My hand started twitching, the more I looked at the maid the angrier I seemed to become.

“Princess, Princess”.

My vision of her was suddenly blocked by Jungkook who seemed to be saying something, but all I could focus on was his lips. I felt relaxed and smirked why was he standing so close? Did he want a repeat of last night? Or did he want the other girl? My smirk  disappeared and I shook my head, feeling the start of a headache. What was happening to me?

“What is going on here?” I heard Baba ask

Jungkook bowed, “ Your Highness, the Princess isn’t feeling well”.

“I knew it was too soon for you to come out. Take her back to the Palace”.

I went to protest but one look from Baba and I shut my mouth.

The way back was silent, I could see from the corner of my eye he wanted to tell me something but every time he came closer I’d make Snowie go faster, this  went on until we reached the palace.

“I’ll get you your tea your Majesty”, Honoria said as she left she probably felt uncomfortable with the situation and I couldn’t blame her, one could cut the tension with a knife.

I walked toward the garden feeling his stare bore through my back. I sat down at the same pavilion where I was days ago and just looked forward.

“Are you going to pretend I’m not here?” , he asked breaking the silence but I just ignored him.

“Talk to me flower, what you saw isn’t what you think”.

I swallowed willing myself not to think about that girl because it seems as if I’m not in my right mind and I’d do something that was not me if I keep replaying that scene in my head.

“Here’s your tea Your Majesty”, said Honoria.

“Thank you Honoria, you can have the afternoon off. I’ll manage by myself”.
Honoria smiled and bowed as she left, I went to take the kettle but he beat me to it.

“Talk to me my love” he said as he looked at me

“You sure your woman wouldn’t mind you pouring someone else tea”, I said calmly

“She’s not my woman”.

“That’s not what it looked like, anyways it’s none of my business you can do whatever you want”.

“Stop this Jasmine”, he said, “She came onto me suddenly and I didn’t have time to react then you came. That’s what happened”.

“You don’t have to explain anything to me Mr. Jungkook that’s your business”, I stood up, I needed to get out of here before I started crying in front of him.

“Then why did you kiss me? Why are you so mad that you saw her on me? If it isn’t any of your business then turn around look me in the eye and tell me that you have no feelings for me Jasmine.”