Chapter 10

Enjoy Beautiful 💋.

Jasmine's POV

I stared at the mirror in front of me, at the cracks that were never there the previous times I had been having this dream. I went closer to it but it was empty.

“Jasmine”.

I turned around, it was as if I was having an out of body experience like I was somewhere staring at my body.

I went closer to her and just stared, her dress made her look like the earth personified. Her skin was clear with no blemish but in further inspection there was a scar on her chin the same place where I had scarred myself when riding a horse.

“How are you out here?”,  I asked her

“I’m almost fully awakened, we’re no longer trapped”.

I felt my eyes water looking at her.

“I know we’ve met countless of times but this feels so surreal”.

She took my hands in hers and I felt a zap go through me, then my hands started glowing white. I looked at our conjoined hands and just smiled, the trees around us started aggressively swaying.

“Am I doing this?”, I asked in wonder and she smiled nodding at me.

“Close your eyes”, she said and I did.

“Listen to the trees sway, feel the wind going through you, feel how the earth calls to you”.

I didn’t understand why she was telling me this then I felt it, it was as if I was connected to the trees. I couldn’t really explain it all I could do was feel.

“Did you feel that?”

Opening my eyes I nodded my head at her excitedly and we both giggled, she then stopped and looked at me sadly. I frowned at her change in mood and released our hands which made everything quiet.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m going to be taken away”.

“What?”

“Someone is going to take me away, this part of you”, she said sadly and I felt a tug in my heartstrings.

“I’m not going to let anyone take you away, I’ll always be with you”, I told her firmly.

“We can’t do anything about it Jasmine, it’s our destiny.”

I was lost, “What destiny ? What are you talking about?”

“There’s no time to explain it all Jasmine. Just know that you are so strong, we are so strong and despite what is going to happen we’ll hold our heads high”

She held my cheek, “Tonight we’ll finally be together, I’ll finally be you and you’ll finally be me, but it’ll  only be a moment and before that moment comes I want you to fight Jasmine. I want you to fight till you can’t fight anymore”

“Whose going to take you away? Tell me so I can stop it from happening”.

“Some things you can’t stop from happening Jasmine, it’s fate”.

Voices brought me back to my consciousness, I blinked slowly, the full moon looked beautiful it’s was as if it was calling to me.

I sat up, wincing as I felt a pain at the back of my head. Rubbing the spot I realized that I was no longer at the palace but at the docks.

“Ah I see you’re awake”.

I stood up and looked at Honoria, with Thomas and the man with a hat.

“Honoria, Thomas what’s going on?” I asked them.