1 | Fine, for you

Refered song: Mere yaaraa ( " Sooryavanshi")

----------

As the car stopped near the Goenka villa, Naira opened the door and hurriedly went inside. Everyone were sitting there with worried face.

" Naira, please handle your dumb bestfriend " Suhasini dadi said and I nodded meekly.

She entered inside his office room hoping he was there but he was no where to be find. She moved inside his room and saw him standing near the large window.

" Heyy" Naira tapped on his shoulder.

" Naira don't, i don't wanna talk about it" kartik chided.

" Listen to me first," she turned him towards her.

" Say " was his reply.

" Listen, as dadi said you should get married, yeah you actually should. I know you don't want to but somewhere you too need a life partner?- " she was cutted off in between.

" I don't need" kartik said with a cold expression.

" Shut up " naira slapped his chest.
" Listen to me, you should get married, how desparate I'm to spoil your kids. By the way you'll get old in 2 years" naira scoffed.

" Excuse me ? " Kartik didn't liked the fact what his bestfriend said just now.

" Excused " naira put her hands on her hips.

" What did you just say ? I'm going to get old ? " He scoffed in annoyance.

" Ofcourse " naira rolled her eyes.

" Let me show you ? " kartik stepped closer.

" Uhh- no no , I was just kidding " naira said nervously.

After 5 minutes of silence naira said " please agree "

" Naira you know, i don't wanna get married and dadi is saying she knows the girls family so well, how can i-" he paused for a second.

" I know you don't want to but dadi too wants to see his grandchild getting married and i too want to see " she said cutely.

" Fine, for you " kartik cupped her face.