15 | We've decided on forever!

Refered song : Aaj sajeya

• Kartik

Reaching the penthouse I directly went to the basement. Getting inside I saw Ansh sitting on the wooden chair tied with a rope with bruises all around his face and body.

Dragging a chair near him I sat there before I punched him on the face. His nose bled as he laughed hysterically.

" You jerk, how dare you even think of her " I yelled angrily throwing more punches in his face.

He coughed with blood coming out from his mouth and said " You think she is yours ?, I will make her mine by hook or croo- " he couldn't complete his sentence as i landed another punch.

" DON'T, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT" I growled as rage flowed inside me. I could stand anyone but not the ones who claim my naira .

From the moment I laid my eyes on her, I knew she was mine. ONLY MINE. I would die but never let a man even step closer to her.

" Mr. Goenka stop, he will die if you continue punching him " The inspector said as some of the constables held me before I kill him with my bare hands.

" I don't want him to escape again, and if this happens next i would make sure to remove your batch " I said as i clenched my hands in a fist.

" Uh- I will make sure that this doesn't happen again " The inspector said. The two constables removed the rope and made ansh stand who was not able to stand and handcuffed him.

" I will come again " Ansh said in a mere whisper.

I walked towards him, my eyes still holding rage " if I ever see you in front of my eyes, i would not regret breaking your every single bone " i jerked off his collar as he was pulled by the constables.

" Sir, your hand is bleeding " Peeyush said, holfi a first aid box.

" I'm fine, peeyush!. Come with me to the Haveli as you're already here" I said as I left the penthouse with peeyush.

••••

•Author•

— Wedding day of kaira

There was again a hustle bustle inside the Haveli. All the relatives and guests were gathered in the backyard garden which was grand and lavish and where the wedding mandap was situated.

Kartik and naira were both ready sitting in their own rooms. Kartik was busy fixing his sherwani while naira was mad about her wedding dress as she couldn't walk properly with that heavy thing.

Soon kartik was called to the mandap and the priest started chanting mantras and doing the ritual that should be done before calling the bride. Goenka's and Singhania's were present there helping some guests and also keeping an eye on the mandap.

He was with a straight and cold face as always but he was desperate to see her, his bride. There was his heart which was beating for her and he couldn't hold himself to see her being dressed up in her marriage outfit looking like a perfect bride.

Vivian and Anvi were with Naira waiting for a single call from keerti. They have been informed that as soon as keerti calls they should take naira to the mandap.

Naira was nervous and at the same time she was scared. What if he comes here today and creates trouble? Was the only thought going on in her mind. She had also not shared the thing to kartik that how Ansh met her in the washroom, and the happenings.

" Vivi, water please? " Naira asked as she gulped. Sweat beads formed and her hands started shaking in panic and anxiety.

" Here, naira. Are you fine ? " Vivian quickly poured water into the glass from the jar and held her while holding her other hand to make her calm.