13 | Meet you soon doll

The old and elegant Haveli of Goenka's and Singhania's was decorated beautifully with all kinds of colorful flowers, lights and candles after Kartik and Naira were getting married today.

The haveli was full of people. Some old aunties were sitting in the living room while having their tea and snacks while the girls were taking pictures in every corner of the haveli.

Some ladies were in the kitchen preparing food for the afternoon while the men were playing carrom in the drawing room and the boys were usually busy with their phones.

" Oh god, look at everyone, all busy with themselves " Surekha grasped as she looked around the room.

" Now what about the Haldi ceremony, we still have so much work " swarna sighed as she handed the marigold flowers to one of the workers.

" Swarna, where is Manish ? " Suhasini, who was exceeding the stairs, hurriedly asked.

" He is in the backyard looking after the decorations and everything else and Naitik ji is also with him " swarna said and watched as suhasini left for the backyard.

" Swarna ji, can you please help me with the sweets? " Akshara asked as she was getting confused about what to keep and what to not. Swarna nodded not before instructing surekha to tell everyone to get prepared for the haldi ceremony.

On the other hand, Anvi and Aryan were having a fight over shinchan and Doraemon while Vivian and Veer shared a helpless look with each other.

" Shinchan is best, " Anvi argued, showing him her index finger.

" Doraemon is best," Aryan argued back fuming.

" Oh god stop this silly fight. Shinchan and Doraemon both are the best " Gayu who was on her way with gifts in her hands scolded Aryan and anvi.

" Vivian, anvi please go and make naira ready. I'll be coming in a few minutes after packing some more gifts and boys go check on kartik " everyone nodded and springed away as soon as possible.

Naksh and keerti were helping Akhilesh with the lights.

" Keerti can you please bring water from the kitchen" As naksh finished hanging the last light he sat pulling out a chair from the corner.

" Sure " keerti ran to the kitchen and gasped as luv kush were going to eat the sweets " Luv kush don't you dare eat the sweets" she warned them.

" Di we'll share one laddu, please" they made puppy eyes but instead preferred to run away as keerti glared at them.

Badi dadi and Devyani were busy pissing the haldi while some other ladies helped them.

There was only chaos in the Haveli filling it with joy and happiness.

••••

••••

Kartik was on a call shouting at his PA while putting his hand through his hair " peeyush, i want his location in 5 minutes, do whatever but i need it " he cut the call and threw his phone on the bed in anger.