4 | Is it a yes?

Refered song: O more saiyaan

Naira

" Kartik's bride is not someone else. It's you naira"

Why can't my mind shut for a second. I heard someone knock on the door. Getting out of my messy bed I tied my hair in a bun and went to open the door. Little did i expected it to be him?

I examined his facial expression. It was cold as always. Eyes directly staring into my soul.

" We need to talk " He stepped inside and closed the door.

" About what? " I knew what he is talking about.

" You very well know what I am talking about "

is he reading my mind?

" Come out of your teeny weeny world. We need to talk about this or else am going to bang my head somewhere. " He grit his teeth in annoyance.

" Fine" i replied slowly.

" I am asking you directly! are you going to deny or agree ? Do you want to get married to me?" His eyes still fixed on me. I clutched my dress with shivering hands.

" Answer me naira "

" I- it- " I lowered my eyes not knowing what to answer.

" Do you like my shoes? " His unexpected question made me choke on air.

" N- No- why did you ask" i muttered still confused.

" Because You were staring at them from last 5 minutes " he said with a poker face.

" Shut up! " I murmured while itching the back of my neck.

Again 5 minutes of silence!

Why can't I find a answer to his question?

" Ms Singhania, where is your mind at? Oh wait- in the gutter. " He glared at me.

" I can't find a answer! " Frustrated I clutched his collar " you tell me, what do you think of this marriage? You want this marriage to happen?

" I have no reason to say a 'NO' to this! " He was calm, extremely calm while saying this.

" So, is it- is it a yes? " I stammered on his deep gaze.

My feet slipped which led us both to fall on the floor with me beneath kartik. His hot breath fanning on my neck with his eyes fixed on me.

 His hot breath fanning on my neck with his eyes fixed on me