19 | You're such a traitor

• Author •

It was almost afternoon and Naira was getting bored sitting inside and doing nothing. Kartik was as usual in his office doing his work. Typical workaholic.

The youngsters of the house were also getting bored and as usual they all went to the terrace having their little snacks and laughing sessions cracking jokes and showing their crazy dance moves.

Aryan who was drinking his juice peacefully suddenly heard loud music from a little distance. He instantly got up from the comfy couch and ran towards the edge of the Terrace. Shubham who heard the same thing moved behind Aryan. They peeked at the distant house.

" There is a function going on in the sarpanch's house !! " Shubham and Aryan screamed together, getting everyone's attention. 

" So ? " Naira, who was peacefully reading her new romance novel, stared at them.

" Are you guys thinking the same thing ? " Mansi got up from the couch and did hi-five with Aryan and shubham.

" Tell us too, " Veer, who was not understanding a single thing about what was going on in their head, asked.

" We're thinking of going there, " Aryan said as Mansi nodded.

" We are not invited," Vivian said, rolling her pretty eyes.

" Uninvited guests? I'm in " Naira said as she moved towards Aryan standing beside him.

" You guys don't want to come ? Fine then we are going" shubham said as anvi exclaimed from back " wait, I'm joining you guys! "

" Guys guys, you know sarpanch ji know you'll right ? Especially you naira. Why to cause any trouble then ? " Gayu said maturely as Vivian, Keerti and Veer agreed.

" I know di and chill. I'm not gonna meet sarpanch ji. I'm just going there for fun. " Naira said.

" But-

" No buts, common Vivi and veer. We'll come back in a while. Gayu di, keerti di come na " Naira whined and they all agreed to go there.

" But If kartik and naksh gets to know about this I'm not gonna save y'all" veer said as everyone replied" fine! ".

All moved to the ground floor but to their bad luck met suhasini on the way. Suhasini frowned seeing all of them going out of the haveli on this hot afternoon.

" Where are you all going? She asked as everyone looked at her nervously thinking what to say.

" Uh- dadi we're going for a walk as we all are getting bored sitting inside and doing nothing" Naira said fidgeting.

" Oh, come back soon then! " Suhasini frowned hearing this but agreed and everyone nodded getting out of the Haveli.

Everyone walked towards the sarpanch's house. Goenkas and the sarpanch of this village knew each other well.

" You guys know, last time we're here and it was his eldest son's marriage and his marriage food was amazing" shubham salivated thinking about the food.

" I know right. I wish we could have free food from his function today, " Aryan exclaimed.

" We're going to have food and fun too, " Naira said, smiling as they reached the sarpanch's house.

" Decoration is good. It's looking like someone's haldi ceremony is going on, " Anvi said, looking around as they all entered inside.

" His youngest son's haldi is today. After two days it's his marriage and they have invited us, " Shubham said as he reached the food stall.