2. Birthday plan

I picked up the call and it was from NICK.

On the call :
Nick - Yoo penguin, how are you ?

Y/N - yeah yeah how do you expect me to be ? Huh!

Nick- Chill girl, what's wrong ?

Y/N- Nothing, just the same shit different day. What else ? Anyways, what about you how have you been Eiffel tower. (Nick's pet name given by Y/N 😆)

Nick- Naah! All good. Btw someone's birthday is nearby 😏. Huh!

Y/N- Nick you know na I don't like to celebrate my birthday I told you already. Still you're asking the same thing again and again.

Nick- Oh come on penguin..just forget it already and enjoy your day girl...don't be a mood spoiler on your own birthday 😑

Y/N- Nope, I'm not celebrating it at any cost and that's it.

Nick- Uhh! Why are you so stubborn. Hmm! Now I won't listen to any of your bullshit. Your birthday is day after tomorrow and I had already planned everything, now I swear if you'll say no, I'm gonna make you even shorter😒.

Y/N- TF.. why are you like this. Uhh! Ok fine, what the plan ?
Nick- Just come with Nancy to the PARADISE HOTEL at 5pm. And no more NO.
OK bye 👋.

Y/N pov-
Oh God.....Now what do I do. Convincing Mom and Dad for this birthday shit is the least thing I wanna do😩.

3rd person's pov-
Just then she was thinking of how to convince her parents for her birthday party, her mom called her name from downstairs and she rushed downstairs to see what's the matter and as always there's another work for her.

She was doing her work given by her mother, actually she was helping her mother in preparing dinner.

Y/M's Pov-
So, your friends have planned for your birthday party, am I right y/n ?

Wait ! How did she know about it ? Oh no I'm dead now. God...please save me. Did she eavesdropped my conversation with Nick. Oh no-- Y/N thought in her mind.

Y/M's Pov- Where are you lost, I asked you something ?

-Uhh.. yes mom, I just got to know about it. I told NICK to not do this but still he didn't listened to me, not even a bit.

Y/M's Pov- Hmm_ I know that. Nick informed me about his plan for the birthday party this morning.

-So what did you say to him ? Y/N asked to her mom.

Y/M's Pov- I agreed with his plan. Afterall he was pleading so much for the permission.

And I also agreed because me and your dad and Andrew(y/n's younger brother) are going on a vacation. So you'll stay at home and take good care of it.

-Wait, why didn't you told me about your vacation earlier ? And for how long are you going ? And where ? -Y/N bombarded her mother with questions.

Y/M Pov- Listen here, we are going for almost a month to Maldives.

And we didn't told you about this because now you're grown up, for going anywhere first earn and go where ever you want and do whatever you want. We don't care anyway, we've toke good care of you till now.