17. MAKE OUT

'OH MY GOD, WAS THAT NOT A DREAM ?'

Y/N's Pov ☞

I was panicking real bad at the moment. The thought of my dream which might be true was nerve wrecking to me.

But i don't remember anything happening like this last night, only my dream-- WAIT.....WHAT IF THE SCENE WHICH I'M THINKING OF TO BE MY DREAM, IS WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT ? IF YES THEN I'M DOMED.

I put my face in both of my hands getting frustrated, i was having mixed feeling inside which was too much for me to take.

But right now I needed to get up from bed and use the rest room real quick cause i have to pee real bad now.

I rushed to the bathroom not caring about the hand which was wrapped around my waist till now.

Time Skip ~

After I was done with my all morning routine and came out of the bathroom just to get pinned at the wall.

By the sudden action i screamed and closed my eyes tightly, my both hands were pinned above my head.

But when I felt a hand on my bare thigh my eyes fluttered open right away. Seeing JUNGKOOK with a smirk on his beautiful cherry lips. WAIT---- WHAT ? DID I SAID THAT ?

JUNGKOOK : "Yes babe ! You said that. "

'WHAT THE HELL, DID HE JUST READ MY MIND OR WHAT ?'

My eyes were about to pop out at how close we were right now and on top of it, the very short distance which was between our faces he was closing that too.

He suddenly blow air at my eyes which made me close my eyes at the impact. But when I closed my eyes i felt his lips on my neck sucking, more like leaving a mark there.

I was biting my lips not to make any kind of noise but it was getting harder to control. I wanted to push him away but my body was denying that it felt like my body only belonged to him, his lips, his touch, his everything on mine.

Suddenly i moaned loud when he bite down at my sweet spot making me throw my head back at the feeling. I felt him smirking at my action, which made him to bite there even more harder.

I whined when he parted his lips from my neck, but regretted after seeing him smirking with his brows up.

JUNGKOOK : "I see you liked it. Didn't you ?"

Y/N : "N-no i-it's not l-like that." I said looking everywhere then him.

JUNGKOOK : "Time for round 5 as promised."

Y/N : "What are talking about ?" I asked not understanding what he's saying.

JUNGKOOK : "Aww honey don't act like know nothing, you yourself promised me yesterday about our fifth round the next morning, cause last night you got tired in the forth round already. " He said looking straight at my eyes.

Terror was clearly visible on my face which was ofcourse noticed by him. I gulped down the saliva trying to speak but nothing was coming out of my throat.

Y/N : "What are saying ? And what did we do last night, I don't know anything ?" I asked sternly but it still sound like cowardly. He Chuckled and caressed my chick.

JUNGKOOK : "You really don't know anything ? Okay then forget about yesterday let's do it now, also it won't be any problem for you now even if I go hard on you, I already made you enough used to my cock last night that you were begging for more har---" He got cut off when I started crying.

I was crying like a baby soo loud and started hitting him on his bare chest. He panicked seeing me crying and hugged me caressing my back but i didn't stop hitting him and still he had no any impact of my hits.

Well not my fault if my hand choose to be this tiny.

He catched my hand stopping my hand from hitting him and pinned them above my head getting annoyed of my little tantrums.

He looked at my face for a while seeing my red eyes and tear stained chicks. With one hand he rubbed my chicks and other hand still pinning my hands.

His eyes fixed on my lips, when he came close enough that one move and our lips will touch eachother.

He didn't speak anything but asked for my permission with his eyes, and i understood.
I didn't know why but i nodded making him release my hands and smash his lips on mine, kissing me passionately yet so tenderly.

I kissed him back locking my one hands in his soft hair and other clutching his neck hard pulling him more to deepen the kiss

His one hands making circles on my thigh making it go weak and other moving inside the shirt slowly.

He bite my lower lips making me moan inside his mouth giving his access to enter his tongue inside my mouth devouring every corner.

As the whole environment was getting more intense a knock on the door interrupted making us both groan in annoyance, which made us both chuckle at eachother.

But my giggle soon turned into shock when I heard SUGA's voice calling out my name from behind the door.

Y/N : "WHAT THE HELL !"