9. THREATS

Y/N's Pov ☞

I was angry and confused at the same time that what the hell is going on. What they are upto ? I reached my stop and walked out of the bus and straight went to my place.

It was already 7pm, because of their stupid fight. I was not in the mood to do anything now, but I needed to cook dinner for myself.
Shying in frustration I went to my room and changed into something comfortable.

Heading to the kitchen I started looking for ingredients to cook the dinner, but few ingredients were not available there

Heading to the kitchen I started looking for ingredients to cook the dinner, but few ingredients were not available there. So i decided to head to the convenience store.

I again left my house taking required money to go to the nearby store, just locked the main door again and left. Walking on the street just few more peoples were there walking on the street.

I went inside the store and started looking the ingredients I needed. While searching i bumped into someone and was about to fall but didn't.

I found a strong hand wrapped around my waist, my eyes were closed tight but when I found out I'm safe I opened my eyes slowly and got shocked.

It was JIN who was holding me, i was too stunned to even move an inch.

"Are you planning to spend your whole night on my arms. If yes then i don't mind at all." He joked and i quickly stood straight and chuckled along with him.

"I'm sorry." I was bowing at him continuously he chuckled at me and stopped me from bowing and helped me finding my ingredients.

I found out he was also here for some ingredients he needed to cook. And also got to know that all the boys live in the same house and he use to cook for them their as well as he takes care of the cafe's kitchen also.

'He's really a masterpiece.'
I thought to myself.

This whole time I didn't felt bore he kept on saying his jokes. I was laughing my ass off, other peoples here were giving us weird looks.

After finishing all the shoping we went to cash counter and waited till our turn

After finishing all the shoping we went to cash counter and waited till our turn. While we were here I and JIN got to know eachother and we became friends. But only when we are out of the cafe, when we are in the cafe it will just be BOSS and ASSISTANT that's it.