20. NEW MEMBER

That unknown guy introduced himself. But SUGA was shocked after listening his name, as SUGA didn't see his face yet cause it was covered with his black jacket's cap and a black mask.

After telling his name he removed his mask and cap and showed SUGA his face.

After seeing ROWAN, SUGA was angry as hell, his face shows that he could kill ROWAN right away but ROWAN was not less than an excellent fighter but SUGA stopped himself from getting into a fight.

Because the person he was seeing right now was the one who once betrayed them and got together with the rival team. ROWAN was one of the most trusted member in their team.

They all were like brothers together but behind ROWAN's behaviour what was the real intention they didn't know.

But once JUNGKOOK and SUGA were having a conversation on the top of the castle and that's when JUNGKOOK caught ROWAN in the middle of the night sneaking from the castle and they decided to follow him and while going behind him they noticed the way which lead to JORDAN's castle.

They knew something was fishy and somehow made it inside the castle and went to the place where ROWAN was, and found out that he was sharing all of the secret and important information about them and was engaged with the rival team.

JUNGKOOK was about to loose his control but SUGA stopped him and took him back to the castle and held a meeting and informed rest of the members about the betrayal they got from ROWAN.

They all were out of words but believed them cause ROWAN was not one of them who had lost their love and had to fight to get their love back. He was just a member who once supported them in everything.

ROWAN came back early in the morning around 4 and straight went to his room unaware of anything.

That was the day when ROWAN was asked to have a very cruel death or never show his face again.

And he left from there head hung low not able to match any of the guys eyes and now after so many years he's showing his face again with such an attitude.

Which boiled SUGA's blood, SUGA was about to charge at ROWAN but stopped when he said something.

ROWAN : "I know that whatever I've done is unforgivable but trust me this time for once. I've regretted enough betraying you all."

Listening to his confession SUGA raised his brows in suspicion not trusting whatever ROWAN is saying.

SUGA : "What makes you think that after all this I'm gonna trust you even 1%. Not only me non of us are gonna trust you anymore specially JUNGKOOK."

ROWAN : "I know I lost my chance I was a big fool that time that I was not able to see who is the right one, JORDAN brainwashed me soo good that it was quite hard to get over his spell. I'm truly truly sorry for my deeds SUGA. PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE AND TAKE ME TO OTHER MEMBERS, I MISSED ALL OF YOU A LOT. "

SUGA was alert this time whatever conspiracy ROWAN and JORDAN were doing behind them, he was ready for them cause SUGA can still feel the aura of the enemy side coming from ROWAN and he couldn't decline that.

SUGA knows that there something fishy with all of these act of ROWAN. So to demolish ROWAN'S plan he took few minutes and agreed to taking him to the other members.

But not today SUGA told ROWAN to stay at some hotel for tonight and tomorrow, day after tomorrow SUGA told him he'll take him to them.

And ROWAN agreed. He thanked SUGA and went away from there.