4. Door knock

▽Y/N Pov- ▽
I bowed showing him my gratitude but as I turned around to leave from there wishing not to be stopped by anyone at the moment specially not him. But ig God have another plans, he said something which made shiver run down my spine.

"Well ig this handsome will see you very soon, be prepared any moment, any day or NIGHT." he spoke in a very husky way that a rock can melt.

"Well ig you already know my name then, Mr. JIMIN." I said mocking him even though I was a little flushed by what he told me earlier. Waving him my last goodbye atleast for me that's what I thought of, hoping not to see him again. I turned around and left to the VIP section.

                               ~Meanwhile~
"Sir! there he is, we found him." His assistant told him.
"Yes! I know for now let him celebrate the night. After the party's over tell one of our man to follow him carefully cause he is same like us, he can sense his surroundings." He informed his assistant and the assistant left from there.

"You have a precious gem with you NICHOLE. And I bet I'll steal that from you. SOON!" He spoke to himself and after finishing the drink he took a last glance at someone and left somewhere.

Y/N's Pov-
I was alternatively taking a glance at JIMIN, and I always find him looking at me with an intense gaze that none can explain. I averted my gaze from him and focused on the conversation these annoying people's were having. I was completely not interested in any of there bullshits but I have to tolerate just for today. Atleast this much I can do for my friend EIFFEL ( NICK ).

After about 10-15min I remembered about JIMIN and thought of looking at him and what I found that, a girl dressed in a whole slutty outfit revealing almost every part of her body was trying to SEDUCE HIM. He caught me staring at him and suddenly he pulled that girl on HIS LAP.
FUCKING WHAT---- HOW DA-- wait why am I even thinking this it's not like I have to do anything with this guy it's his life his choice I can't feel that way towards him NO NO NO NO NO.... HAJIMAAAAA Y/N

As I was in my own world this drunk girl beside me who was taking another glass of her drink she spilled some of her drink on my DRESS. Obviously she was tipsy and I can't blame her for this but I can't even help my anger too. I stood up left to use the restroom to clean the mess on my dress and the mess on my mind as well.

As I left the VIP section I saw him leaving somewhere too but not with the girl he was alone. I thought he's done with the flirting session with her. So I ignored him and left to the restroom.

"I don't know why I was feeling that way when I saw him with some other girl it's none of my business anyways I shouldn't have reacted that way." I thought to myself while cleaning the liquid that was spread on my dress. And finally looking at my reflection and started to do a little touch ups.

I left the restroom after doing my business but as soon as I stepped my foot out of the restroom a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the darkest side of the club where not even a single bulb was lighten up.

I wasn't able to speak a single word while he was dragging me to there, and due to the dim lights all over the club it made impossible for me to look at the person who was dragging me. He suddenly pinned me to the wall and grabbed my neck choking me, I coughed a little and hold his arm around my neck hoping for him to release it.

He came deadly close to face that his breath was hitting my lips. I can't see him but I can feel that how close we were at the moment. He released his hand around my neck and pinned my hands above my head, i breathed heavily due to lack of the air.