18. MAKE OUT - 2

Y/N : "WHAT THE HELL !"

As soon as I heard SUGA'S voice i came back to my sense what I was doing and on top of that, SUGA was standing behind the door calling out my name.

'SHIT'

'WHAT IF HE HEARD THE NOISE ?'

I quickly pushed JUNGKOOK away making him stumble on his feet and watching me with a confused look. I was looking here and there searching for a place to hide myself.

'WAIT WHY WOULD I HIDE MYSELF ? THE ONE WHO SHOULD HIDE HERE IS JUNGKOOK. HE'S IN MY ROOM, I'M SUPPOSED TO BE CALM BUT INSTEAD OF ME HE IS THE ONE SEEMS TO BE CALM, EVER SINCE I SAW HIM THIS MORNING.'

I quickly took steps towards him in which he returned me a terrified look.

Y/N : "Go hide inside the bathroom I'll check on SUGA. AND. DON'T. YOU. DARE. TO COME OUT OF THE BATHROOM UNTIL I SAY SO. GOT IT. " I spoke in angry voice.

JUNGKOOK : "AS YOU--" I cut him off by putting my hand on his mouth to stop him from speaking anything.

I pushed him inside the bathroom and closed the door right on his face.

I quickly checked myself in the mirror to see if there's anything suspicious. But unfortunately JUNGKOOK did a really good job while marking my neck.

'KNOCK KNOCK'

I rushed to the door and quickly opened it to SUGA standing with an unpleasing look on his face. I tried acting cool to not look suspicious.

Y/N : "What happened SUGA ? Do you need anything."

'Uhh that was the most stupid question I've ever asked. Why do I alway come up with such things.'

SUGA : "No I don't need anything, i just came here to inform you that it's the breakfast time already come downstairs and have your breakfast."

He said and eyed me suspiciously and i tried acting cool as much as I can.

Y/N : "Yeah I'll be there by 15 mins."

SUGA : "By the way do you know where's JUNGKOOK ? I've been looking for him everywhere but didn't find him anywhere, so by any chance........do you know where he is ?"

He asked peeking inside my room to find a little glance of him, but to my relief he didn't find him.

I awkwardly smiled at him and told that he's not here, what will he do here anyways ?

'YES WHAT WILL HE DO HERE ? Whatever he had to do, he did it already. Now what has left to do more ? GOD SAVE ME.'

After that he went downstairs, i sighed in relief and got back inside quickly and knocked on the bathroom's door.

I waited outside for a while but he didn't opened the door, i got confused that why is he not opening the door now ?

I knocked again and called out his name.

'Did he died inside or something ?'

I knocked again and warned him about me coming inside the bathroom, but still got no response from him.

I slowly and steadily moved the door knob and walked inside but the view which I got infront of my eyes left me stunned.