11. CURIOUSITY

JUNGKOOK'S POV ☞

When all of us told Y/N to take rest cause she was starting to get a little bit drowsy, she went with the maid to her room, but I was worried about her.

So I went to check up on her from her behind without her knowing, and as expected she completely fainted and fell on the bed with half of her body hanging low. I was cursing and was getting too furious at NICK by the time, I saw Y/N faint like this.

So I went in and made her lay down on the bed properly. I sat down beside her on the bed and caressed her head softly. Thinking why the destiny is against them, why their love, their desire for eachother always remains forbidden.

They were called a power couple back then, but now they need to fight for this love which never got completed. Now he was questioning himself, that was their love this weak or the fate, the destiny, the universe never wanted them to be together ?

As he was questioning himself on the other side he was determined to claim you as his forever no matter what. His love towards you got even stronger during this whole struggle he went through. He will not let anyone take you away from him this time.

The thought of you going away from him again, scared him to the bottom. A shiver runs down at the thought of you being taken away from him for the very last time, and he can't let this happen not this time.

A tear ran down his cheek remembering what they both suffered without committing any sin. He already waited enough that now he can't wait anymore, as now his thoughts were going crazy. He quickly stood up and went out of the room as soon as possible.

Time Skip ~~

You woke from your deep sleep almost about 2-3hours, you felt quite better now it was almost 4pm now. So you stood up from your bed and went to the bathroom to wash your face as it looked a bit puffy.

As you were done you came out and got startled seeing all the boys in the room. Some sitting on the sofa, some on the bed. All of them smiled finally seeing you, you smiled back at them.

"Hey ! Did you sleep well ? How your feeling now ?" J-hope asked smiling at you.

"Hii ! Uh yeah I did sleep well. And I'm all good now. " You said with an assuring smile to let them know that you're really fine.

"Umm actually we were here to inform you that, we have to go out for a while for some......... important work. So we are here to tell you that if you would like to look around the place, there's a maid already to show you around the place. " JUNGKOOK said and she nodded getting suspicious but didn't showed it on her face.

Y/N's Pov ☞

'I knew that something is not right WAIT not something actually EVERYTHING IS NOT RIGHT HERE. WTH is happening, it's getting too much to take in. '

They finally waved and toke their leave with warm smile on their faces. I sat on the bed again and thought that something about this place is really odd, when I fainted earlier and slept for soo long i dreamd something really weird.

It was a dream of ME and TAEHYUNG. It was the same as of when TAEHYUNG took my hands when I first woke up in this place, but it was slow and clear.
'THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DREAM I'VE EVER DREAMT OFF. '
It was like I have lived that life.

As I was thinking about that a knock interrupted me. I looked up and saw the maid who they told to show me around, she asked if I wanted to look around or not.