12. Dark

Y/N's Pov ☞

"U-umm ma'am I think we should go back, i-it's g-ge-getting late now, and about that gate i don't know a-anything about i-it. Non of the workers are allowed to go there.

So I'll advise you to also not go there, it might be dangerous. Le-let's go, shall we."

She said while stuttering and a tint of hesitation was clearly there in her voice. I eyed her suspiciously and not asking anything further I nodded and went to the dining room cause now it was time for dinner.

I went to the dinning room and just by seeing the food placed on the table made my mouth watery. I quickly took a seat and started digging in every types of food they've prepared. Not gonna lie it was all soo delicious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was now back into my room. Doing nothing, but changing my clothes into something comfortable for a nice sleep. I have nothing to entertain myself, cause my phone is not here with me.

'Uhh I miss my phone.'

I searched for a while what to wear but it got confused cause the room had a walkthrough closet and it had so many night gowns and all of them were soo beautiful.

Finally I got to a conclusion and thought of wearing this simple looking elegant white night gown. It's fabric was so smooth and it made my body relaxed as soon as I wore it.

Having nothing to do I thought of sleeping now

Having nothing to do I thought of sleeping now. It was about 9:30pm now. I switched off the lights of my room but as I faced my bed, I saw my room was a little bit bright.

And source of the light was window, it made my room a little bit bright, though the curtains were closed but the lights were making its way to room anyhow.

I walked close to the curtain to see where the light was coming from, i removed the curtains the cold wind hit my body making me shiver a little.

I closed my eyes at the feeling of the fresh air and enjoyed It's soothing presence around me.

Slowly i opened my eyes and my eyes widened at the view in front of me. It was the view of backyard, that means my room is at the back of the BUNGLOW from where I can see the view clearly.

Still it was quite far away but the lights around it made visible clearly. The whole view was mind-blowing, but something got my attention.

There were lights on the front of that gate but at the back of that gate there was non, infact it was completely dark, not a tiny bit of light was visible from the other side of the gate.

It's strange, i frowned and squinted my eyes to find at least find a tiny bit of flame there, but to my disappointment i can't find any.

And the light placed in the front of the gate hitting at my eyes made it even more difficult for me to see.