13. MEMORIES

There is an announcement at the last. Please read that too.

-

------------------------
Y/N's Pov ☞

"Wh-what was that ?" I breathed out.

They kissed my forehead, but WHY ? And all those conversation they were having among them, I knew from the starting that there is something wrong with this place and also with them too.

I have to find out about that door anyhow.

"Gotta turn my detective mood on."

I don't think after all this i would be able to sleep or not. But why did they kissed me in my forehead.

"That's weird.
What's going on here ?"

Thinking of all that and planning how I will reach out to that mysterious door, but i got to no any conclusion on how I'm suppose to go there.

As I was thinking and thinking i didn't knew when I fell asleep.

JIN's POV ☞

We were all now in the main office, as we have collected few evidences of our innocence and the person who is guilty.

Ofcourse it's our great rival NICK. That dick head thinks that we have killed his loved ones, and believed our second great rival JORDAN.

Well before NICK, JORDAN was our
number 1 enemy, but as being the most dangerous kings in the hell world. Many of the people's around there had their eyes on our position, among them was JORDAN.

He played a very big game, a very very big game. NICK had nothing to do with us in any matter but in a way he had his eyes on our positions too.

JORDAN thought that if NICK and him will be friends and try to have our positions it gonna be easy for him. And after having the position he will betray NICK and have all of it to himself only.

He was kind off obsessed with the position we hold in this world.

I came out of my thoughts when someone knocked on the door of the office. Here comes our coffees we've asked for so that we can stay awake till late night if required.

I was just sitting there and doing nothing cause now I was tired, i just wanted to go and flop on my soft cozy bed but i can't. There was still some discussions were left about the evidences.

"Guy's see this, this is the picture of NICK and JORDAN together talking. This picture was brought by our secret detective, this is one of the biggest proof about them." NAMJOON excitedly spoke.

We all looked at eachother, surprised as well as happy. Cause about the detective thing no one knew about that till now.

JIN : "But when did we hired a detective in this case ? Didn't we agreed on finding every proofs by ourselves and who knows when he will betray us. NAMJOON why did you hired that guy and what's his identity ?"

I asked confused and curiously because we did decided that hiring a detective can be dangerous for us, cause they can give our informations to the other side of the case members and there can be a chance for them to betray us and we would definitely can't let that happen at any cost.

NAMJOON : "Yeah ! I know we've never hired a detective and i also know that we have agreed on not hiring any detectives in this case but this is one of my colleague and i can trust him in not betraying us. He's a trustworthy guy you all should meet him too and you'll get to know about him more.