19. KNIFE

Author's pov ☞

"NOT AGAIN."

SUGA groaned seeing the view infront of him. There were standing few minions of JORDAN'S empire.

As soon as they saw SUGA'S car park infront of Y/N's house, one of the minion took out a paper and a knife. And stabbed the paper on the door of her house and quickly vanished from there before SUGA could reach out for them.

He looked beside him and Y/N was still sleeping, he sighed in relief and quickly rushed out of the car to the door where they left a note with an aesthetical knife which was beautifully carved with several designs.

He took the knife out and admired it for a while.

He was constantly checking if Y/N is awake, and this time when he looked back he found her stretching her arms and yawning as if she just woke up

He quickly hide the knife and the letter and ran up to her, and opened the door of her side and indicated her to come out with a sweet smile on his face.

Y/N's heart melted by his sweet gesture and she too smiled. Getting out of the car she stretched her arms and yawned after sleeping in an uncomfortable position.

Then she went to open the door of her house, while Y/N was unlocking the door of her house SUGA quickly went towards the car and hide the knife and letter.

They entered inside the house and she admired her surrounding. She missed her house and on top of that it was all neat and clean, everything on its place like SUGA said before.

Y/N : "Do you all kept some workers here to clean my house often ?" She questioned and to her suprise he nodded his head agreeing to what she said.

SUGA : "We made sure that your house is in perfect condition cause we have no idea when your parents are coming back.

What if they came back earlier and saw the whole house in a mess, it was sure they would have bad mouthed you. So just in case." Her heart once again melted. She smiled thinking he cares soo much for her and hugged him tightly.

He chuckled and hugged her back and soon released the hug.

Y/N : "It's already 3pm now and I'm kinda hungry. What should we eat, should we cook something or just order something or go ou--"

SUGA : "Chill I'll cook, you go and get fresh."

Y/N : "Really ! Okay I'll be back quickly."

She said and jumped in excitement and rushed towards her room. SUGA laughed seeing her little jump on the way to her room.

After getting freshed u Y/N changed her clothes into something baggy that's covers her mark on the neck.