Honey

I had grabbed Evelyn's face and kissed her passionately. Her hands pressed against my chest, but a soft moan escaped from her throat.

"Evelyn," I said, breaking away from the kiss. "I'm sorry."

"I'm not," she asserted, and wrapped her arms around my neck to push her lips back into mine. I pushed into the kiss, this time forcing my tongue into her mouth. Her breath hitched, and I wrapped my arms around her small waist. My hands, seeming to have a mind of their own, started venturing over her body, making her moan into my mouth.

Evelyn broke the kiss this time, mauve lipstick smeared across her mouth. For a moment, we locked eyes. I realized then that this was probably the longest we had made eye contact since meeting.

"Evelyn," I growled. "I want you. Now." I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her towards my bedroom. She followed eagerly, squeezing my hand the whole time.

When we got into my room, I turned her to face me and threw her backwards onto my bed, leaving her startled and gasping. I got on my knees in front of her and began unbuttoning her blouse while she hastily threw her jacket off.

"Take off your pants," I instructed, and was a little surprised when she obeyed. I took a moment to stare at her. I had wanted this for so long, and here she was; lipstick smeared, wearing only a bra and panties. She looked back at me with fragile innocent eyes.

"You're beautiful," I said, causing a blush to come to her cheeks. "Take your hair down."

Again, she willingly obeyed. She pulled out exactly 3 hair pins, setting them on my nightstand, and let her raven hair cascade down her back. I groaned at the sight of her. This proud woman, sitting there completely disheveled, eyes practically begging me to take her.

Before I could make any other request, Evelyn crept toward me on all fours. She reached up to my pants and started undoing my buckle with ease. My pants fell to the floor and she gasped at the sight of my girth, hidden only by the sheer fabric of my underwear.

I leaned over to my dresser, producing a condom from the top drawer and threw it on the bed next to her. Without a word, she picked it up and bit her lip. I smiled at her, enjoying the silence between us for the first time ever.

"Henry," she said shyly.

"Yes, precious?" I answered.

"I want to.." she trailed off.

"Go on. Tell me what you want."

She bit her lip again, but instead of asking anything at all, she crept to the edge of the bed. She slowly pulled my boxers down, grabbed my member, and began kissing up and down my shaft.

My head fell back and I moaned, adoring this vixen I'd unleashed. Evelyn, seeing my clear enjoyment, proceeded to take my shaft into her mouth.

I shivered against the warmth of her mouth, but I kept moaning softly. I looked down at her, noticing that she kept moving a stray hair from her face. I reached down and gathered her hair in my hand.

"Evelyn," I gasped. I could feel her smile, and I gently tugged her hair to move her head away from me. "Evelyn I want you."

She quickly picked up the condom, carefully tearing it open.

"May I?" She asked, looking from my hard shaft to my face. I nodded, and watched as she slipped the condom over my cock. It felt silly to me, seeing her put the condom on me, but it felt intimate.

I pushed Evelyn onto her back and forcefully yanked her panties down. She flinched slightly, trying to use her legs to hide the folds of her most sensitive region.

I grabbed her by the thighs, pulling her legs up onto my shoulders, and buried my face in her folds. She groaned and grabbed me by the hair.

Tastes like honey, I thought to myself. She tastes better than honey. She tastes better than I dreamed.

Evelyn still had a forceful grip on my hair and bucked her hips against me, riding my mouth like waves, moaning loudly.

"Henry," she gasped. "I'm- I'm coming." I gripped her thighs tighter to hold her in place, and she began to wail.

"Henry, please- oh fuck."

I pulled my head away from her honey pot, and before I could even wipe her drippings from my chin she sat up and pulled my face in for a kiss.

While she kissed me she slowly rotated, forcing me onto my back.

"I hate you, Henry," Evelyn laughed. "I hate that you make me feel like a horny teenager."

I laughed at her admission, and before I could respond, Evelyn grabbed my shaft and shoved me inside of her.

We both groaned; I couldn't speak for her, but I hadn't been active with anyone in over a decade. She started slow, moving herself up and down and moaning with every stroke.

While I enjoyed very much what she was doing, I became impatient. I caught her by the thighs and held her there while I started pumping into her fast and hard from beneath.

"Fuck!" She cried out in ecstasy. I went even harder before dropping her into my lap, hearing a loud gasp from her. I pushed her off of me and got behind her, pulling her up to her knees.

"Henry," she moaned, and my eyes rolled back slightly. I loved the way she moaned my name. I forced myself back into her folds and grabbed her by the hips, going as fast and hard as I could.

Evelyn's face was buried in a pillow, muffling her sweet moans and screams, so I grabbed her by the hair with one hand and pulled her head up.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it, precious?" I growled in her ear.

"Yes- oh god please," she cried between moans.

"Beg me not to stop, precious," I cooed at her.

"P-please don't stop. Henry please please please don't stop," she groaned. Still holding her by the hair, I took my other hand off of her hip and gave her ass a firm slap.

"Henry- I can't - please," she cried, her body tightening around mine.

"You can come for me, one more time," I moaned. Almost in response, I felt a gushing sensation. I looked down and a clear liquid was raining from her body in an impressive amount, with her wailing the whole time.

The moment I realized she had just come all over me, I erupted into the condom.

"Fuck, Evelyn," I moaned as we both collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily. I waited a few moments before pulling myself out of her, and burying my face in her hair.

"Oh my god, Henry," she sighed. "I- that was -"

"It was wonderful," I finished for her. "It was beautiful, and you were absolutely perfect."

"This- this can't happen again," she cautioned. I laughed.

"This can happen whenever and where ever you want, precious. Whether or not you want to do it again, I promise we can still be professional at work."

I waited for her to respond, but when I finally looked at her face I saw that she had fallen asleep. I smiled, gently moved her hair from her face, and I'm sure it wasn't long before I was fast asleep as well.