04│ Hunted

Ding... Dong~~~

Hearing that yn went to open the door as she smile... And she got a sweet smile back... As is he wish her

"Good evening..."

She welcome him inside as a little girl jump on him..

"Appaa.... I miss you a lot today..."

"Is it baby..."

On his words the little girl nodded her head cutely... Buy someone call her from behind and it is jiyoon..

"Misun... Let's play.. Come.."

"Anii... Yoon.. Not now... Let's eat... Go and wash your hands... And misun... Go..."

Yn said strictly... As the both kids look at each other and whined...

As the kids both went wash their hands... As eunwoon asked in playful manner

"Can i wash my hands too..

As yn chukle and said...

"You too chan"

As they start to eat their dinner silently...

Yn is feeding both misun and jiyoon... While eunwoon look at them with a lovely eyes... As yn clear her throat to gain his attention... As he awakens and look aside as yn said..

"Chan..did you like the food.." "Hmm.. Yeah.. Good.."

He said still in little embarrassed...as she chuckle and said

"be comfortable here ok.."

As eunwoo look at her and said..

"Aahh.. I am... And.. And don't mind me if i sounds wrong..."

As yn hummed in response as he continued

"do you feel a type of burden on me"

as yn look at him with a stright eyes... But he continued..'

It's... Hmm.. I mean.. That take care of misun.. cooking food for us.. At all..."

"Listen.. Chan... I am the one who ask this to you...four years ago... If you won't there for me.. What will happen.. Haa.. I can't even image that... You help me a lot.. And this is nothing compare to that... So please don't ask something like that..."

Yn sigh and said As he smile at her and said..

"I... I also want to tell you the same if you didn't come there... Maybe... Fine... Past is past.."

__^__

Entering into the office as yn saw so many people with black outfit... She got terrified by that...

But before she can ask anything they left the office... As soon she heard the principal's sobbing...She immediately went to her...

"Ma'am.. What happened...?"

She didn't respond to it continue her crying...

"Ma'am.. Please tell me what happened..."

This time she hug yn... As yn got surprised...

"Ma'am.. Please calm down and speak up... Let's make everything ok..."

as she left the hug and immediately wiped her tears.. And look at yn...

"Nothing... Tomorrow onwards...you don't need to come here... And i will conduct a meeting today... And will Discuss everything..."

Hearing her words yn got shock..

That how can this happen.. This has been theer years yn working here... And now... Her eyes got tears... As she ask with her weak voice..

"But.. Ma'am.. Why... I didn't do anything wrong then... Why..."

as principal said

" Not only you but also us... Tomorrow onwards this school won't be here..."

While saying that her tears fell down from here eyes..

"what... What are you talking about... Tell me clearly... I want to know... "

Yn said while wipping her tears...of that principal burst into cry... And said

"i.. I... Can't do anything to protect this school... I am helpless... I am helpless... Yn... This school is going to be Hunted by him..."

"Ma'am..."

Yn call her softly... But she continued

" This school got hunted... only one thing is left... leave this place before we can died.. "

"but.. Ma"am.. Why?.."

Yn asked hurriedly...

"Listen carefully yn... We have contact the parents of kids and say that you need to find a new school for children as we are going to stop the working of the school... And about your son we will make him learn in a good school... So don't worry..."

But this time yn shout a little bit..

"What is the actual problem..."

"Yn... Why can't you understand me.."

She said in a painfull voice...As she continued

"Mr. KIM TAEHYUNG... The Ceo of kim coporation was owned this place... And tomorrow legally... He will be the real own of this place...."

Still the tears on her eyes didn't disappear...

"Ma"am... But why... Why do you want to do that... You said this is your dream to built this school.. They why so sudden..."

Yn asked without leaving her shocked face..
As principal shout

"Because he want to.."

Again she cried and said...

"Because he want this place... I can't do against him... He already warned me... But now it's time to do what he want..."

Yn can understand her pain were well as she patted her shoulder and said in a soft calm voice...

"Don't worry... Nothing will happen... This is your school... And this will be your school always..."