36 │ She Care..?

She got out of the bathroom after having a warm bath..she got so much better after that last night incident but somehow she is disappointed in herself.. Still she has no idea why she did that yesterday..

She really doesn't want something like that to happen but she realises his affect on her.. She really got calm under his touch when she panicked seeing the blood on him.. But his touch, his presence made her forget that..

While drying her hair she was thinking about that.. In her deep thoughts she suddenly saw him through the mirror.. And She quickly walked towards him without thinking twice..

Seeing his shirt without changing the previous medicine she put on him yesterday on his wounds.. She holds his hands to stop him from doing the buttons..

'What are you doing..?'

From her sudden action he got confused but before he could speak further.. She made him sit on a nearby couch.. Talking the med kite she sat beside him and this whole time he was admiring his sweetheart began all sweet towards him..

That she unbuttoned his shirt and pulled that out.. And still he didn't get what she was going to do.. He kept silent watching all her movement..

'You are an idiot or what..? didn't get any sense for real..? Who is gonna make this wet and don't even mind changing..? Hh you will get an infection if you don't change the wet med like this.. If you can't, you can just ask me..'

Yes.. Yes don't get confused this is the yn who is scared of him.. She just keeps talking without realising what she is saying.. The only thing she is concentrating on is applying medicine on his wound..

And while she is scolding him like a teacher scolding her student he is stunned to see this caring side of her.. He is just doing nothing but admiring all her moves and her words.. His eyes were on her..

Looking deep into her.. Immersed into her he is not feeling the pain on his wounds or anything.. Just her infront of him who is his sweetheart who cares for him without her own knowing..

He smiled at her and still she didn't realise anything.. Still having the annoyed face while treating him that he began an idiot didn't care about himself.. Smiling at her.. He asked, teasing still looking deep into her..

'What do you think you are doing sweetheart..? Am i your student to scold me hmm? You are forgetting something I guess.. Should I remember you something..?'

At that she got her sense back.. She immediately stop her works and looked at him with scared graze.. She gulped looking at his eyes as they were staring at her.. And with a cracked voice she said..

'Im.. I'm so..'

But nah.. He didn't let her complete her words.. Placing his index finger on her lips.. He leaned towards her.. Making her feel his hot breath.. He whispers with his deep,dark honey coated morning voice..

'Don't make me regret more sweetheart.. Your innocence is gonna make me regret so bad and I don't want that..'

She gulped hearing him.. And also she didn't get what he meant by those words.. She stares at his eyes for the answer.. But he just chuckled and moved back from her..

'Continue your work baby.. You don't need to understand that..'

She just looked away with a gulp and continued her work.. Throughout the time his eyes were on her and she was getting nervous about that.. She couldn't believe how she talked with him like that.. She talks with him like she owns him or something like that..

And he was enjoying that all but for a sudden second everything got disturbed by a mere phone call.. He got suddenly angry seeing Jimin is the one who called him..