47│You Have Me

One Month Later

Not just a revenge.. Then..? Love maybe.. He relised about his true feelings when felt like losing her.. When he saw tears on her because of someone.. Thats when he got to know it actually hurt when seeing her crying.. And its not he wanted.. From the very start, when the time he saw her for the first he can just kill her like he did to other..

But instead he wanted to control her, thats why he just married her that he can just do whatever he wants.. And hurt her too much.. But he didn't relised anything while she begging him.. Just thinking that she is his.. She is owned by him..

The thoughts made him do that.. But seeing tears on her because of someone he couldn't hold back.. His heart clenched seeing her tears.. Thats when he saw her real struggle.. And now he is willing to heal her.. He just want her to happy.. And he love her..

And about her.. Yes she hated him.. Hated him so much.. That he was that heartless man who just didn't think twice before raising hand against a kid.. And yet after that he forced her to marry him.. And the most bitter part is where he raped her..

Thats the most disguising thing a men can ever do.. She hated him a lot for that.. And just coz of him her past nightmare yet again come to her.. The nightmare that she was hiding from.. But yet everything happened.. Her heart fell into his trap..

She don't know how he able to make her calm beside her.. His every action made her believe in him.. When she just wanted to hate him.. He made her feel so much inside her.. The one who hurt her is healing her now.. When the time of getting panic attack devouring her..

He was there to held her into him.. He was there to make her calm.. He was there to for her.. And thats when she entirely fell for him.. Seeing his care for her.. There she lost her mere control over her own feels..

Even tho his sins couldn't go against her love towards him.. And her love for him made his sins nothing infront of her love..

Thats she forgive him.. He showed her that she do deserve a happy life..

She stepped outside the room wearing a gorgeous gown that perfectly cover her body look extrem beauty of her.. She nervously looked up at him and saw him looking at her with such a bright face..

That just how how memorized he is in her beauty.. That she clear her throat to make him come back to his senses.. He chuckle awkwardly and said..

'You.. You look gorgeous as always sweetheart..'

She blushed at the moment hiding her smile she walked past him saying..

'We are getting late..'

He shook, Chuckle at her behavior and walked behind her.. The soon they reach the venue and its nothing more than the reception of Jimin and Daeyoon wedding.. Yn is so damn happy about that while Taehyung too..

Seeing the gorgeous couple Yn and Taehyung smiled brightly.. Seeing Yn, Daeyoon happily wave her hand to her.. Both them hug dearly each other..

When he was sipping his cocktail he eyed on Yn with such a grin playing on his lips.. That she just glare at him.. That she walked to him with such a attitude making him way more grin at her..

She stood infront of him with arms fold against chest.. That she told him strictly..

'What i told you about drinking..?'

She frown her one eyebrow.. He chuckle and keep away the glass and walked to her.. That he said..

'My Sweetheart told me that.. She don't like me drinking with someone or alone.. But i can only drink when im with my Sweetheart in our room when we are alone then only my Sweetheart can do naughty stuffs..'