41│Change You

A moan left from her when she felt a warm touch on her bare waist.. And because of her moan she felt her waist got squeeze.. She yet again moan that she is still in her sleep.. And her unconscious mind is reacting to his touch.. But suddenly she gasp and jerk up from the bed with such a terrible expression..

That she looked beside and saw him.. She gulp seeing him beside her with naked upper body.. His arm is around her waist hugging her on him.. That she was about to push him off but instead of that she got pulled back to her previous position.. That he grip on her tighter..

'Don't move..'

He said with a moan in his deep honey morning voice.. That literally made her heartbeat increase.. She gulp.. But when she remembered about last night she somehow gain confidence to speak..

'Don't touch me..'.

As soon those words slipped from her his eyes got opened that without thinking twice he hover over her.. And smirk..

'What.. What you said..'

And she wasn't listening to his words but admiring him.. Her eyes traced through his bulk body, she gulp to his heavenly god damn handsome face, she gulp seeing how effortlessly he look handsome with such a messy hair that too his face look so chubby too..

She felt the strong urge to pinch his cheeks.. And thats it she is been eyeing on him so long that he smirk more at her behavior as he yet again..

'Im already yours sweetheart feel free to touch it..'

That her eyes got widen that she immediately push him off from her and sat on the bed that he chuckle at her behavior..

That he also sat beside her looking at her but she isn't facing him just coz she can feel her face is heating up in this situation that with a smirk he moved his face near to her ear and spoke with his deep voice.. Made her chill..

'Look like a cute tomato Sweetheart..'

That he placed a kiss on her cheek.. That she gasp a little and glare at him.. And thats a new look from her and now onwards he need to be get used by this.. He chuckled..

'I told you don't touch me..'

She said with such a rage in a low voice.. That he chuckle and raise his finger to touch her cheeks but that too she slap his hands away from her.. That she quickly got up from there and walked into bathroom that he looked at her with sly smile..

That he do remembered everything about last like how he saw that fearless Yn for him only for him.. He loved that how she is doing that all.. He is loving began like this,like how he try to act all dovey for her but she keep pushing him away.. And thats he didn't even noticed his own change in behavior..

He too walked behind her.. He saw she is brushing infront mirror.. That he also join her.. Standing behind her with his exposed upper body he too start to brush and that looks so damn hot about him..

She looked at him through the mirror that he can see that how her eyes is roaming through his body.. But soon she shift her stare to somewhere.. Just than after she brushed, She turned to leave from there.. But before she could do anything.. He lift her and placed her on the basin cabinet..

Standing between her legs he lean close to her face and smirk.. That she is just glaring at him..She wanted to ask him that how she end up woke up next to him after sleep in the guest room.. But she couldn't.. She couldn't act all bold suddenly infront of him..

'What sweetheart.. What you thinking too much in your little brain..?'

He asked that she somehow got sone courage to ask..