28│Who Is Hurting ..?

_________________________________________________

D O U B L E   U P D A T E

__________________________________________________

"Don't you love me yn..?"

Is this question doing anything to their relation.. No right..? But the thing is there is no rule for love.. We can love anyone we want.. And the bitter part is where we love someone who is hurting us.. But pushing everything apart..

Yn stood there for a moment.. But immediately she true to him with a scoffs bitterly she said while tears shedding..

"Isn't it too much for our relationship like this.. A revenge relation.."

Taehyung chuckle at her statement as his feet move towards her facing her he said..

"This is out of our topic.. Right..? "

Saying that he pull her with him.. That she end up in front on the big photo frame.. While his arms were around her waist resting his chin on her shoulder they stood in front of the frame..He continued..

"There is something more important than this to talk between us.. Don't you think we both are covering up so much with each other.. Hmm..?"

He asked but she was all quite.. Shutting her eyes close with a bitter face.. Pressing her lips together avoiding her crying sound to come out.. She shook while saying..

"Nothing is between us.. Just.. Just stop here everything.."

She said as he chuckle and said..

"We have to talk too much.. And hear me out first.. Look at the photo.. Isn't it beautiful.. Hmm..?"

His words made her eyes open as some tears drop down.. As she looked at the photo were both Taehyung and the girl was smiling.. They really look so happy with each other.. As he continued..

"As is the picture our life was also beautiful.. Just like in the pic she always smile brightly everytime.. She was such a supportive system for me..Every time i crave for love she was there for me.. Jihye.. Once she comes into my life everything changed.. But at last that too end like this..Now she is not with me.. That's it.."

Saying his eyes have tears, He have so much to talk about her and their life but at the same time he don't want to feel like a powerless person who have such a weak heart and was all crying for him that much be like a worthless person.. As he just wipe off everything and comes back to his serious mode.. As he make her true to him.. And said...

"Now it's your trun Yn.. Tell me about you too yn.. Like jihye , Won't there be someone for you..?.."

Her breath hitched.. Thinking what he need to know about her.. She don't what to say.. She just stood there and shook while gulping.. He frown at her and asked..

"Don't you think it's unfair sweetheart.. Tell.. Tell me who is jiyoon's father i wanna know that.. Tell me.. "

And that's it.. Now she know what he was up to.. He was trying to know about her past that she don't want to pull up now.. But his words are serious and dark.. That was really scaring her..

Her eyes got teary thinking about all of that..She just don't want to talk about even thinking that was making her so weak.. And by now she felt her body is getting weak.. She start to breath heavily..Her body start to shiver as well as..

This was what happen yesterday too same as yesterday her breath was getting very heavy that she couldn't even support herself..

And that Taehyung find that she was getting panicked.. So with out thinking twice hug her.. And made her lay on the bed.. And Taehyung know now even thinking about that was horrifying her.. Than what would happen when she talk about that..

But He was so impatient to know about that.. And he know one think too,he can make her calm.. So he too lay beside her while hugging.. He caress her hair and said like a whisper that was enough her to hear..

"Sweetheart i just need to know that.. I won't do anything by hearing that.. Be strong don't worry nothing can make you feel low.. So sweetheart can you speak..hmm..?"

He asked but she was all quite.. And he was anxiety about that.. Like just a while ago she talk with him guts and now she was all weak and low.. And this is all of her sickness.. That was getting hig day by day..

But still he want to know every details about her.. And there is only this one way to know that.. So he embraced her trying to calm her.. And same as the she was all quite.. But her sobbing was audible to him.. She push him slightly while whispering..

"Just.. Just stop everything.. I don't want to remember anything of it.. It's.. It's all hurting me a lot..stop it.. Just stop.."

But he was not ready to push away that.. He want to that or he can't stay silent even for a second.. As he yet again asked..

"Just tell me sweetheart.. Just tell me who was behind all your pain.. Who was reason behind you pain just tell me..Why you scared about jiyoon so much.. Isn't he safe with eunwoo..? Then Who..? Who is hurting you.."

His words that was really make her more terrified..She don't know what to say or do.. Getting too much panick about she aggressively push him off from her and shout at him..

"It's you.. It's you Taehyung.. It's you all Kim Taehyung.. My.. My every pain was responsible to you only you.."

That's it now she is over her limit..He clenched his jaw getting angry by her words.. That was making him go wild.. He was all controlling his angry by himself just don't want to hurt her but she is making that more worst by her behavior... As he said with a clenching jaw..

"Don't make me mad yn.. Just answer me damitt.. I know you are covering up so much things with me.. Tell me.. Fucking tell me or i won't able to control anymore.."

He growl at her that made her shut her eyes.. But she didn't even respond to him..she was getting more horrible with that.. She stood up and rosed up from the bed all crying..

But he didn't let her go.. He aggressively grab her and pinned her to that wall.. And that time his eyes that were burning with anger.. That all showing how much he is controlling himself from getting too much aggressive..

He was glaring at her with furious that made her scared.. And now she know, she can't do anything against him.. As he whisper angrily at her..

"What.. What you are thinking sweetheart.. Can't you just see how much i am controlling myself by not hurting you.. And you.. You are acting all stubborn huh..? Mark my words sweetheart you will be always with me like this.. In my arms always.. Whatever you done won't change the fact that you are mine now.. And about your past.. I will get that by doing anything.. I know you have been covering up so much and i will find that too.."

....

Vote target : 90

I will only update once the last two chapters hit 90+ vote.. So vote everyone..

__^__

Will be continued..