10│ Got You

Eunwoo felt like his world got stopped by that he don't know what to do next he just want to buried himself..

He gulped very hardly.. Looking at eunwoon yn got terrified.. As yn felt something wrong.. She felt like her throat get dry.. She gulped.. Maybe now she is feeling a little bit of scared..

She call him... But it is just coming out as a whisper...

"Ch... Chan..."

Eunwoon sigh very heavily bagan more scared...

"Moon bin... Where are you.."

As respond he heard his voice again..

"Tsk.. tsk.. Still playing your game of hide and seek... When i already find you... Huh?.. Very sad.."

He mocked him when he know that he already win the game..

"Just... Just leave us.."

Eunwoon uttered his words...

"Hoo... Realy.. Look like i am gone hear your words... What a silly employ i have..?.."

He again said with out losing his same mocking tone..

He continued..

"You betrayed me... And still you are thinking that i will leave you huh?.. No... Fucking No... I will hunt you down..."

"Please leave us... You can harm me... But please don't with yn.. She don't know about u .. That's why she did that.. Please just leave her.."

Eunwoo said began more scared..

But on other side Taehyung is just smirking... That he is begging now.. He like  people beg infront of him..

He chuckle evilly and said..

"Opps... What's with you and her... Huh?.. Is something a word called love... Huh??.. Tell me.. Let me know it too.. "

But before eunwoo can say anything yn snach the phone from him with her teary eyes..yes she is crying... This is the first time she is seeing eunwoon this much helpless..

She can't see that anymore... She can't see him like this.. She can't make her savior in danger because of her..

As she spoke out in cold way still tears in her eyes...

"Heloo.. It's me yn.."

Hearing her bold voice he smirked thinking about he is going to hear the same voice in crying state and much more state.. He chuckle again and said..

"I know u... I know you very well.. The girl who got much more courage... Well i didn't though that you will speak like this.. When you are hiding from me.."

Yn completely ignored his words and said

"What you want.. Huh?.. Do you think that i am scared and run away.. Then i wasn't... And i am saying that i felt no bad for slapping you.. You deserve that.. I am saying again you deserve that.. "

Hearing all her words he got silent not because he accept her or something... He is just enjoying... Enjoy began challenging... That this is same girl who is going to broke apart...

He chuckles and said

"impressive... Very.. Very.. Impressive... Such a courage u have.. I think it almost going to broke down soon.."

As soon as his words stopped they flints by hearding the sound of a blast.. Both yn and eunwoon look the area to see the door was broken.. Their eyes got widen seeing that..

They both look at that with a terrified look... Yn felt like her soul left her body seeing that..seeing him there with a smirk.. Her hands got lifeless.. The phone which is on her hands fell down..

She is began very bold and strong outside... But isn't like that from inside.. She is very sensitive... Too much sensitive... She always try to be a strong and bold girl but.. She fail at the end like this..

Taehyung throw away the phone on his hands and... Walk inside the house with a smirk playing on his lips.. Yn gulp down seeing him look at her eyes.. Directly in her eyes..

That make her weak.. Don't know why she began scared now.. She is the same girl who slap him.. And talk like challenging him..

But before he can reach near her eunwoon come between them as taehyung hissed began irrigate...

"Yahhh.. You.. You spoiled my mood... Can't you see i am going to her.."

"Just stop it here..."

Eunwoo warned him in a serious voice... Make taehyung a little step away as he is standing much close with him..

He chuckled while shook his head and said

"Guards take him.."

As that eunwoo look back at him to see terrified yn there... He know her well... Now she is scared.. He can see it on her eyes..

Before he can do anything they caught him and inject something on his neck while he keep struggling...

"No.. Stop.. Stop... This.."

And that's it.. Finaly he fell on the floor..

But this all time yn keep standing there like a statue.. She felt like this happened before... She don't know why she can't do anything when this much happened infront of her..

She just stand there.. Taehyung smirk looking at her.. Her terrified look make him way more satisfied.. He let out a mocking chuckle..

"Well.. Everything got a end.."

"Guards get the kids too.. Make sure that they are unconscious"

he continued but still yn is not reacting to anything... He got confused by her.. Why she isn't do anything..

As he know she is such a strong, bold girl.. But this is totaly different.. She look so scared at the moment... She is breathing heavily.. No words are coming out from her mouth...

She is sweating very well.. She seems completely in a mess look...He went near her.. Way much too close... Till he can feel her hot breath on him.. He bend till his eyes meets with her directly...

He smirk before saying...

"Why so scared.. Huh?.."

Finally she shook her head slowly...

"N... No... N.. No... Don't... Don't... Don't... Take... Take... Take.. Him... Him away..."

She finely spoke out with her shivering voice..

He closed his eyes by satisfied that the bold voice of her is not more..

"Finaly... Got You.."

__^_

Will be Continued