12│ Hell

"Now.. What's your plan"

a young man asked while sipping his whisky..

As taehyung look at him with his cold eye and said

"don't know.."

that young frown his eyebrow.. That how can he say that so simple..

"What.. Are you serious man..?.."

At that time taehyung groan began annoyed realy don't know what's he was doing... he yelled..

"The fuck.. Jimin... I don't know..."

On his situation jimin sigh and said...

" Don't worry man... I will set everything... now tell.. What actually bothering you..?.. "

that time he look at him in a seriously and said...

"Yn.. I don't know who she is... but one thing... I really though if i get her.. That fucking time i will destroy her... But.."

he stopped..

He don't know what to say... As jimin look at his began hesitating he chuckle a little bit and said..

"So.. That girl is behind this annoyed face.. I see.."

He mocked him..

As taehyung glare at him and said...

" shut the fuck up... Alright... I know what to do.. How to treat her.. "

he said with a smirk and gulp the whisky in one go..

___^____

Today the morning was very fresh in seoul...it was very cold outside.. The beginning of winter season...

Some glimpses of waterdrops are dripping down from leaves..Since it is only 6 in the morning..

It was very cold out side..A small growl escape from him.. He whined in pain... He hold his head while getting up from the bed and rest his head on the headboard of the bed..

He start to massage his head due to the pain.. Last night's hangover... Did i drink too much yesterday he thought... As he press the button beside him..

As soon a young lady enter and bow at him..

"Sir... May i help you.."

"Ahh... Go and make something hot to drink.. My head pains a lot"

he said and soon she bow at him and left from there..

He got up from there and went to bathroom... Done his morning routine.. He walked downstairs while using his phone.. But sudden something got bumped to him..

but that didn't effect him.. As he look down to see a little girl on the floor.. That make him angry.. He always hate when kids around him.. And she is the kid of one of the maid..

he always warn her not to bring her child here.. He shut his eyes began mad... "REENA!!" he called out loud make the little girl flint.. She gulp seeing him like that..

She quickly get and about to run from ther... But he stop her by shouting...

"Stop right there"

make the tiny girl freeze her legs.. She shivered... As soon reena, the mother of that girl comes..

She saw her daughter in fear and her sir went mad.. She gulp thinks what will he do to them...

"Sir... I.. I.. I am... S.. Sorry... Please... Forgive us.. Please.. Sir.."

She begged or may he will punish her daughter... He glare at the girl then her mother..