38│Playing Feelings

She was feeding jihoon who is not listening to her.. While she keep telling him to eat but he is just began too stubborn not eating anything.. She is forcing him to eat but still he wasn't even listening to her..

'Jihoon.. How many times im saying just eat.. Don't make me mad.. Just eat this.. Will you..?'

She shouted at him that he shouted back..

'Aniyoo.. I don't want.. I don't want..'

He said and ran away from her that made her sigh in annoyance but before he could get away from her.. Taehyung just catch him in his hands..

That he took in his arm and walked to Yn.. That literally made her gulp like how can he just do that as far as she know he hate kids but now he just pick him.. That she quickly went to him just to take jihoon from his hands but he just stop her..

'Its fine sweetheart.. I will just talk with him..'

But no she is not ready to leave jihoon in his hands..

'No need of it.. Give him to me.. He have to eat..'

Without listening to her he just sat on the chair with jihoon on his lap that he start to talk with him.. That yn was stunned seeing how he is doing that..

'Why you are not eating anything jihoon.?'

That jihoon just pout and look at his mom who is looking both of them with a stunned face..

'Mommy just scold me in this morning so i won't listen to her..'

That Taehyung frown in a playful manner..

'Why..?'

'That i ask mom that can we go for a outing but mom scold me saying we won't go anywhere.. So i won't listen to her and won't eat anything..'

He said with a pout while his small doe eyes have tears.. That Taehyung just look at yn, that she quickly looked away from him.. That she don't know how can she just explain that..

'Who said we are not going anywhere.. We will go for a picnic today.. Now you happy..?'

Hearing his words jihoon got the biggest smile on his face that Yn is really shocked.. That she just can't what he just said now.. Or she don't know why he is acting like this now..

'Now be a good boy and eat something.. Then only we will go for outing..'

Just by hearing that jihoon just jump down from his lap and run towards yn who is holding the plate, he just took that from her and start to eat cheerfully that somehow made him chuckle seeing the cutest side of jihoon.. That he walk towards Yn..

'So sweetheart be ready to go for a picnic.. We will leave in a hour..'

He said and ready to walk out but before that she said..

'Why.. Why you doing this now..?'

He just look at her with a blank face but didn't respond to her that literally made her gulp thinking he is planning something.. Without even replying he walked out that Yn don't know what to do..

She don't want to happen something to jihoon.. And now Taehyung is acting this way is making her scared that he is planning to do something to him.. And she can't let that slide that away.. Before she walked behind him she look jihoon who is so excited and cheerful after hearing Taehyung's words..

She walked behind him..

'Answer me.. Why you are doing this..?'

'Doing what..?'