45│He Deserve Love

The loud sound of mid night 12 o'clock echoed the big mansion.. The place was so silent when two heart were broken.. Every inch of the mansion look so calm and quite yet dark and scary.. There the room with candle lighten up glowing with the pure ray of light..

It look beautiful yet a messy one now.. The things around the room was shuttered everywhere.. The almost brun up candles.. The light now was dim from the some hours ago..The empty wine bottle layed near the figure which was crawled into the corner of the room..

Her head leaned to her knees which are close to her chest.. She was in her light slumber.. That's the door slowly got open with the creep voice.. Her fingers that were secure herself slightly moved hearing that.. She swift her face hearing the footsteps..

Her swallowed eyes, the dried tears across the cheeks, her messy hair everything were saying she was weak for nothing.. That her eyes found the dark figure there.. The figure weakly moved into the room.. And she know its him.. That he slurped in his deep, dark voice..

'Sweetheart..'

He moved into the room that she could see his face in that dim light.. She blinked when he stumbled upto the floor.. He crawl towards her.. She couldn't see his face the bangs were messily covered his eye that he couldn't even open his eyes..

The time he look up at her.. His knees were on the ground while his hands were supported into the floor making her cage between them.. His face covered by sweat beads.. She gulp when he look deep into her eyes with his intimating brown eyes..

His breath is touching her face that she could feel he is drunk.. He lazily smile when her fingers touch his cheeks.. Both of them are drunk but he is beyond drunk.. Her eyes shed tears again looking at him her heart clench she don't why its hurting now..

'Swee.. Sweetheart you.. You look gorgeous..'

He said in his drunk tone with such a lazy smile crept on him.. His eyes wander across her face as well as her eyes too.. Both of them admire each other.. And that dim reddish orange rays of candle made both of them look eternal beautiful for each other..

Their drunk self is screaming only one thing its love.. Their care for eachother its something different for them.. Looking at her eyes he placed a warm kiss on her forehead that here fingers were on his cheeks.. She closed her eyes feeling his warm on him..

'I love you sweetheart.. For.. Forgive me.. Im.. Im sorry for.. Sorry for hurting you.. Please forgive me..'

He whisper softly that made her heart race.. She gulp when his lips were ghosting around her.. His warmth was hitting her on making her weak.. She felt her body giving up..That he slowly bend placing another kiss on her knee while keep looking at her eyes with his drunken eyes..

He took her fingers on him.. Kissing on her back plam showing respect for her.. He placed small kisses on her finger tips.. She is loving his touch they were so warming and soft.. Placing his chin just above her knee that they can look towards eachother eyes..

'Im sorry sweetheart.. Forgive me..'

He repeated again and again.. That his eyes got teary.. Tears shed his eyes as well as her.. The hard she keep pushing him away that hard he is trying to give himself to her to prove his love towards her..

He seems so different more over he look pathetic begging infront of her.. But she didn't felt anything like that nor him..

The only thing she could see is his love towards her, who is willing to do anything for her.. His tears fell on her fair skin.. She could feel his pain.. But still her inner self is not letting her forgive him that easy... She shook with such a heavy heart..

His heart clench so bad.. Don't i deserve love..? He himself asked.. Even tho she is hurt seeing him in this weak state she couldn't do anything.. She could see his eyes that scream so much pain and more over it say help me.. He chuckle bitterly while shedding too much tears.. He slowly back away...

Sitting just beside her leaning to the wall.. She didn't move a inch from there, her eyes got watery, her mind went blank not knowing what to do.. Both of them know they can heal eachother and he is willing to do anything for that.. He is begging to her.. But she, she is still fighting with her own mind.. She don't even know what to do..

'You won't hurt me right..?'

She asked with a blank face which is still shedding tears.. She is scared, she is scared of getting hurt.. She don't want anything to happen to her life anymore.. She can't handle anything anymore..

'I can't hurt.. I can't hurt you anymore..'

He whisper with half opened eyes.. That slowly the alcohol start to kick in him too much that he start to mumbled.. Made yn look at him with a concerned eyes..

'Im. Im.. Im hurt sweetheart.. Please.. Please heal me.. Please.. Everyone is hurting me sweetheart.. Please.. Please protect me.. Or.. Or.. Please kill me.. I won't.. I won't hurt.. I won't you anymore..'

He murmured sheepishly that her breath hitched when he drop his face on her shoulder.. She trun to him, to see he is murmuring like a baby with a pout on his lips.. For a second he become someone else.. She gulp place her finger on his hair she slowly Caresses his scalps..

She felt it wrong as well as right.. She couldn't fight anymore.. She yet again ask herself.. ' Do he deserve this..?'
' Should i forgive him..?' ' Give him a chance..?' Tears fell from her eyes that she immediately wipe off.. Looking at his baby like face.. Setting up his fallen hair on his eyes.. She placed a kiss top of his head..

'Maybe he deserve love..'

Mere words slip from her lips.. That he moan feeling her lips on his forehead that he lean more into her.. Snuggling into her neck.. He settled himself into her arms.. She gulp feeling his hot breath on her chest..

If he is not sleeping he could hear the heartbeat of her for sure.. She slowly wrap hand around him.
Secure him in her hands let him in her warmth..

That look like total mess but its a beautiful mess that they create that they love to be in.. Maybe she forgive him or not but clearly love have no rules or anything if you want to stay together even tho that can hurt, even tho its forbidden.. Thats love.. Only love..

__^__

So y'all are willing to forgive him.?

Vote target 100