017. 📼

the blonde girl scrambled up the stairs, quiet sobs escaping her mouth. she tried to keep the sound down because she didn't want to bother her mother. her mother in which just framed her of murder. her mother in which accused her of being the cause of her problems. her mother in which told her Eddie munson would never like her back.

Now the girl was in no way dramatic. She wasn't usually one to believe what others said, but it was her own mother. That exact same mother who taught her how to ride a bike. That exact same mother that taught her it was okay to feel bad sometimes. The exact same mother that told her she'd protect her forever. And the girl sincerely didn't want to believe it was a lie. She didn't want to believe her mother was a horrible person. So she stuck to everything her mother said.

Her sobs echoed through her room her pale shaky hand slowly covering her mouth to muffle the sounds. She grabbed a pair of jogging bottoms and stuck to the same band tee she had on from a few days ago. She was too drained to get chained so she simply grabbed the jogging bottoms and an elastic hair tie before walking out of the house not bothering to say her goodbyes.

as she walked back to Eddie she thought over what her mother said about him not liking her and the more she thought about it the more she believed it. Her mother surely wouldn't lie to the clearly venerable mess of a girl. an overwhelming feeling of dread and sadness embracing her in a hug as she got to the house, her hands were shaking with anxiety, her heart was beating with sadness.

If the Kaiser girl were to be honest with you she didn't want to see Eddie. Not after what her mum said, not after Cassie all because she knew her mum was blaming her. The one person she thought had her back in life was blaming her on something only Eddie saw. If Eddie didn't like her back why was she chasing after him like a child. The more she thought about it the more she was set on the idea of distancing herself from the one boy that she liked after Billy.

"hey lyss- woah what happened why were you crying" the long haired boy jumped over the sofa grabbing the girls hands making her drop her newly folded clothes on the floor.

"I wasn't" she muttered before picking her clothes up from the floor re- folding them.

"lyss I know when somethings wrong so what's up?" he was following the girl around the house as she tidied up clearly trying to avoid him

"nothing dude just- just leave it" she murdered going into her coat pocket and grabbing out his ring chucking it to him, the taller boy catching it in his grasp looking down at it before looking back up at the girl

"what.. what's this for? why'd you take it off?" he questioned watching the girl pace back and forth, her pale bony hands running through her hair. The girl had looked a lot more skinny in his eyes then she had been the last few days which alarmed him.

"what's happened lyss" he spoke with a gentle tone as if he was walking on egg shells scared that if he spoke to loud she'd crack and fall apart in-front of him.

oh how he wished she could tell him everything and anything