038.

"and as they all ran away

"and as they all ran away... she was left like her ex-lover on the fourth of July"

As Nancy wheeler appeared through the gate the screeched of pain echoed from Steve's mouth. A bat like creature cling to his neck, slowly choking him as more swarmed onto him, biting his stomach letting an agonising scream escape from his mouth. The brunette girl immediately ran over to an old discarded boat before breaking off the end of an ore just as Robin and Eddie appeared. The wheeler girl ran over stabbing the creatures off of the older boy, a sigh of relief escaping his mouth at the loss of contact from the creatures. The group slowly began to fight of the creatures, Robin began to cower away in the corner hoping she would t get rabies from the small volatile creatures.

As they finished up with the remanding creatures a recognisable scream echoed from afar.

"Alyssa....?" Eddie and Steve questioned in unison as the group hid behind a rock, hiding from any new possible creatures that may appear

"ALYYSA! LYSS!" Eddie began to scream not caring what came for him at this point, his raspy voice cracking the louder he got.

"Eddie! Dude you need to be quiet!" Nancy whisper shouted from behind the rock as she looked around cautiously at possible dangers

"that was Alyssa! I know it was!" Eddie replied, the wheeler girl bringing her hand to her face, pinching the bridge of her nose in frustration and distress.

"Fucking hell" she muttered in response, before abruptly standing up and marching in the direction the screaming was coming from

"Nance! Where are you going man!" Robin yelled being quick to get on her feet, twisting her ankle in the process, and following the brunette girl who began to storm through the upside-down

"Going to find this screaming! If there's a chance it's Alyssa it will shut Eddie up!" She yelled back, at the blonde

a scowl appeared into eddies face as the words hit him. the feeling of being a burden began to sink onto eddies shoulders as he tried to hold in the salty tears that threatened to spill down his colourless face. he was used to the harsh words from people, but he really began to think that these people truly cared, but clearly not. his steps began to get sloppy as he walked behind the trio, Steve slowly beginning to leave the larger group to join Eddie in his lonesome thoughts.

"you okay man?" Steve questioned as he watched the curly haired boy let out a sigh

"yeah... yeah I'm fine" he offered a soft smile to Steve the small favour being returned.

"you know" Steve began before getting cut off by a loud gasp escaping one of the girls mouth causing the boys to turn their heads up rapidly.

In front of them lay a rather distressed blonde, her skin was torn and gushing a crimson red liquid, her face was bruised and battered she her bloody palms held a broken baseball bat

"ALYSSA!" Eddie yelled out, causing the blonde to wince at the headache she got from the loud noises

this was how it would always end.

authors note!!!!

golly gosh, anyways I think there will be like one more chapter from volume 1 but depending what I feel like doing I may have something planned for volume 2 even if Eddie gets killed off.

but I do still have the book 'stolen love' I am writing rn since this one won't last much longer. it is an Eddie fanfic cause y'all love that so like check it out! It's really cool I think but mwah