040.

"we're all going to die

"we're all going to die."

the young blonde gasped as the life flowed back through her body, coursing through her veins. Her eyelids sprung open and she was quick to look around in panic, praying she wasn't anywhere different.

"hey, woah, you're okay" Eddie spoke softly bringing her head into his chest soothingly playing with her hair as he spoke. The blonde let a shallow tear slip down her face which flowed into streams that stained eddies shirt, it becoming slightly see-through as the salty liquid engraved the fabric. "are you okay, how'd this happen lyssa?" he asked, his voice soft once again in attempt he wouldn't startle the already on edge girl

"I... I can't" she cried, her breath starting to get shallow as she felt her airways begin to clog up. the figure of the devils replica standing in the distance holding clock, a malicious grin forming on his face as he slowly mouthed the words 'kill him.'

"woah, just calm down it won't get better if you start hyperventilating again Alyssa" Steve spoke, watching the twos encounter rather closely. The screeching of bats echoed in the background making Nancy, Steve and Robin turn around.

" I think we need to check that out.. Eddie you've got this yeah?" Robin grinned getting a light nudge from Steve, small complaints falling out of his mouth as the three left the two to fix the remaining issue.

Eddie proceeded to stroke her soft honey hair as her hand slipped from his back to the small gap in her shoe in which she had hid her knife from the day she saw vecna. With shaky hands she clasped onto the small handle, slowly bringing it up to the older boys back as he proceeded to hug her.

"I love you Alyssa, you know that yeah" Eddie whispered pulling away slightly from the blonde to press his forehead against hers, more tears slipping from her now red eyes as she thought about what she had to do.

"yeah, I love you to Eddie, and I'm so sorry" she cried out the small knife falling from out of her hand. The sound of metal clattering made the shaggy haired boy quickly turn around, the sight of the knife making the curly haired boy furrow his eyebrows, a look of sorrow overtaking his features as he turned to look at the sobbing blonde.

"were you going to..." Eddie quickly spoke, the girls distressed features giving him all the answers he needed

"wow, if you didn't like me then you could've told me lyssa... not tried to kill me" Eddie spoke, a hurt expression laced in his features.

"Eddie it's not like that I promise" she spoke, the taller boy cutting her off as he quickly stood up, pushing her off of him.

"no, I think it's exactly like that" he muttered as he watched the girl pick up the dirty knife from the floor, a small sympathetic smile sat on her face

"Eddie, one of us has to die... I have to kill you or.. they kill me" she spoke quietly, the older boy furrowing his eyebrows in confusion

"who..?" he muttered squatting down next to the girl who remained distressed

"the devil, he made a deal with me that if.... If I kill you billy would come back" she muttered in embarrassment as she spoke. She raised the small knife slightly, the shaggy haired boy moving backwards to protect himself.

"I'll love you more then you'll ever know" she smiled before pressing the dagger into her chest, pain coursing through her veins as the blood began to spill from her already wounded body.

"Lyssa!" Eddie cried being quick to rush over to the blonde whom lay half dead on the floor, crimson blood spilt from her pale lips as the colour began to drain from her face. "Why'd you do that" he cried, tears spilling down his rosy face.

"I'd rather die by my own will then have them kill me, or worse have me kill you" she smiled, a light sob echoing her mouth. "I think I did it though Ed, I think I finally stuck up for myself" she let a lone tear spill down her face as she chuckled slightly

"you sure did, you stuck your ground lyssa and you'll do it again." He spoke grabbing his handkerchief from his pocket and pressing it onto her deep wound.

"I want you to have this Eddie." She spoke, removing her wire bracelet and placing it on his wrist.

"you'll be able to wear it soon I promise lyss" he spoke making the girl chuckle, hiding a large sob that she felt she had to give out

"Just promise me you'll wear it" she smiled as she placed it onto his pale wrist

"Don't go lyss, I can't loose you" he cried out as he got no response from the blonde, the lifeless body of his lover lay in his lap, a small sob echoing his mouth.

The taller boy lightly pulled the knife out of her fake skin, picking it up and holding it to himself

"I love you lyssa, forever my girl" he spoke quietly, pressing one last kiss to her skin before he stabbed himself, the blood tricked down his skin as he pulled the blonde girl onto him giving her one last hug before the two lovers were both gone, in the final embrace of one another

Oh how love makes you crazy