025.

"two young hearts, keep beating, keep breaking, keep falling in love

"two young hearts, keep beating, keep breaking, keep falling in love."

as the girl walked away Eddie was left alone to think about what had just happened. The girl was right. He had done nothing beneficial to their relationship, the blonde girl had always made the first move. she had kissed him first, she had gave him a nickname first. she had made all of the process for the two and he had the audacity to yell at her about calling them just friends. He had given her no impression that he had liked the grey eyed girl without her making a move.

as the curly haired boy sat alone wallowing in self pity, the blonde girl stormed through the forest, snapping twigs, pushing branches out of her face and eventually falling flat onto a rock face first. the small girl groaned as she rolled onto her back feeling blood dripping onto her pale skeletal hands. The Kaiser girl slowly stood back up, blood dripping onto her stomach and jeans as she bent over trying to catch her breath. Her headphones sat over her ears playing 'until I found you' by Stephen Sanchez. the girl removed eddies jacket from her shoulders wiping her blood on it before tossing it to the ground, purely because she didn't want to be reminded of him after their argument.

the music blaring in her ears, her mouth whispering the lyrics that she memorised just for Eddie.

flashback

the song 'until I found you' began to play on the small radio that sat in the kitchen as Alyssa made her and Eddie soup while Eddie shot up from in his seat.

"lyssa" he sang a sweet grin covering his face as he wrapped his arms around her waist kissing her head from behind.

"Wrap me up in all your, I want you in my arms, oh let me hold you" he sang a shadow of a smile creeping up onto the blonde girls face as she turned around to look at the boy she adored so much.

"I'll never let you go again like I did." he danced around the kitchen never breaking eye contact with the cloudy grey iris's he fell in love with

"oh I used to say, I would never fall in love again until I found her. I said I would never fall unless it's you I fall into. I was lost within the darkness, but then I found her." he grabbed her waist her hands immediately going up to his shoulders. the two ballroom danced around the kitchen streams of laughs escaping the blonde girls mouth

"I found you" they both chorused the blonde girl leaning up and pressing a light kiss onto his lips, both teens sharing a grin as her hand moved into his hair, a soft hum coming from the tall boys mouth

end of flashback.

oh only if that moment never ended.

authors note!!!!

Okay I have been feeding you this little ship content so eat every single bit of it up and leave no crumbs <33