𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳

Adonis, Antonio, and Coco, who decided to tag along, and I were all the movie theatre room

When Adonis asked to watch a movie, I was inferring he was going to sit on my bed and watch a movie like I had been doing. But they have a whole movie theatre!

Antonio had been mocking the fact that Adonis basically lives here, but I was a little confused because I thought they all lived here.

I didn't bother trying to understand. I learned quickly that a lot of things Antonio says doesn't make sense.

Coco and Antonio are quite literally the same people, although Coco is more watered down. Coco doesn't go anywhere without his cat Nut, and I'm glad he's not mean to me.

So, here I am, sitting between Adonis and Coco, Adonis still with Kitty in hand.

I remember when we walked into the room.

"Dude! I told you, Barbie Princess and the Pauper is wayyy better than Barbie and the Diamond Castle." Antonio exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.

"Okay, I'll give it to you, the music is better, but the story line of The Diamond Castle is so much better!" Coco crossed his arms, I couldn't see his face from here but I imagine he wore a childish pout.

"Psh, no way! The drama! The romance! The-" Adonis cleared his throat, one hand holding mine that he used to guide me here, and one viciously gripping his cat. It didn't go unnoticed the way he hid it halfway behind him.

Coco froze, now that I got a glimpse of his face, his name really suits him. His features are soft, and his eyes are shaped like sideways raindrops. His dark eyes stood out the most, they were so dark you couldn't see his pupils and I thought that made him look like a cartoon character.

He's so cute!

I'm sure he could be intimidating, but right now, arguing about a Barbie movie, I don't think he could be anymore wholesome.

Their eyes simultaneously moved to Kitty in Adonis' hand, and somehow their features softened even more since I walked in the room.

Adonis grumbled under his breath, before stomping into a little room at the top of the staired floor.

Way to ditch me.

I know what a Barbie is, a little too well, but I didn't know she had a whole movie!

Or two if they were fighting about them.

"I'm going to get popcorn." Adonis grumbled, efficiently stopping the argument about Barbie movies from the two beside me.

He's leaving me with them?

I looked at him wide eyed, but he was already up and walking.

I pick up Kitty, which he left in his seat.