𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵

I'm not really sure what happened after Adonis did his magic stuff, I do know that I fell asleep

I've been in my room ever since.

Coco has been coming in frequently, and I even tried something called gelato. They got me a whole bunch of flavors but cake batter has to be my favorite.

I realized we never got to watch a movie, and I feel at fault for that, so I'm doing something I've never dreamed of doing on my own.

Leaving my room.

Zara always tells me that I can leave whenever I want, daily might I add. I think he was trying to slyly mention that I don't have to stay in here all day.

But I love my room.

I've never had a room of my own that isn't an old attic, and my room isn't scorching hot like my old one.

Beauty likes to cuddle with Puddles and I too, so I think it's a win win situation.

Speaking of both of my best friends, I pick up Puddles and once I start walking toward the door Beauty comes trotting over to me.

Her tail wags with excitement and a pang of hurt stabs my heart. I feel bad for making her stay cooped up with me in my room all the time.

When I open my door, I'm met with the familiar music of Frank Sinatra. It's Three Coins in the Fountain, which happens to be my favorite. A smile graces my face, as I briefly remember Zara mentioning how obsessed Usok is with Frank Sinatra.

I make my way toward the stairs, keeping a death grip on the railing as I take each step. I take a step on the stair with my left foot then put my right foot onto the same step. I always found it weird how my brothers raced down, not putting both feet on one. Like they're always in a hurry.

My socked foot slides against the cool flooring, causing a chill to crawl up my spine. Why are the floors so cold?

When I finally reach the bottom, Beauty starts walking, so I decide to follow her.

We pass multiple paintings, and a whole lot of doors. When we meet the living room, I'm surprised to see no one there. Most noise comes from the right side of the house, downstairs, where the living room is.

I follow a happily trotting Beauty to the glass sliding door that leads outside. It's raining.

A smile graces my lips, and without thinking I open the door. Beauty happily runs out, spinning around like a bunny I had seen from my window.

I giggle, stepping outside. The cold rain makes its way onto my head, and my smile widens drastically.

I take off my socks because I hate the feeling of them whilst wet, and put them neatly down on the dry part of the deck. I also put Puddles next to them, she doesn't like getting wet.