𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^(A/N, the only reason you're getting an update rn) Feelinggxx

(A/N, the only reason you're getting an update rn) Feelinggxx

"Your ears are feeling better I hope," Matteo leans back in his chair, intertwining his fingers and resting them in his lap.

My hand makes it way to my ear, which has been basically tortured with the amount of times someone has stuck a thermometer in there. I touch the delicate skin which has been butchered, still cold from Rylie cleaning it not so long ago.

I nod, the process has been annoying but it has helped my ears immensely, a smile shines through my face whenever I look in the mirror and don't see the obnoxious bright green earrings that have sat there for the majority of my life.

Beauty moves slightly in my lap, her head resting on my shoulder as she's been laying on me like a baby.

From the moment she saw me, which is when I came downstairs again, she refused to leave my side.

In turn, we have a very clingy Beauty and a very happy Clailea.

"I'm glad." My nose scrunches, an instant give away that I don't believe him. He doesn't even know me, what if I was like... a serial killer?!

"You don't believe me?" Matteo leans forward in his chair slightly, his arm going to the arm rest as his head leans onto his fisted hand.

Why would I believe him, I don't even know him.

I shrug, because if no were to be the wrong answer I wouldn't want to face the consequences.

He hums, nodding to himself. I look toward the window, it's raining now, and I want nothing more than to go outside.

I don't think they'll ever let me out in the rain again.

The thought makes my eyes sting, I look away from the window, opting to look at the floor instead.

I wonder if they have an attic, maybe then I can sit on the roof. Although, this one would be much more high up than I'm used to.

What if I fall?