𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟴

I'm so scared

I'm so scared.

My best friend, my other half. He's off the radar and I don't know what to do with myself.

Usually, we keep each others social battery up and moving. And then, we stay with each other when it's completely drained.

Now it's drained all the time.

And now, with the phone call with Usok in my head, I don't know what to do with myself.

They brought her out of the coma yesterday, now they're just waiting until she wakes up. 

According to Google, it could take a few days, but another sight also said a few weeks, so I don't know what to expect.

Let me tell you, Google and medically induced comas are not easy on you.

Hypoxia, severe sepsis, heart diseases, severe brain damage, she could be a vegetable the rest of her life.

And that's just some.

Blood clots, UTI's, pressure sores, which I highly recommend you do not look at pictures of.

I shiver, no erasing that from my mind.

It's like in 6th grade when my friends looked up head holes and decided to look at the pictures.

Rookie mistake.

I never looked, and still have not looked it up to this day.

I'm smart, I know.

Adonis had tried to hard to get me to look it up, literally was about to give me his allowance just to traumatize me.

Well, traumatize is a little dramatic.

I take it back, no it's not.

My brain flashes with the images of 6th grade Adonis, his eye free of scar, braces lining his teeth. He always picked blue, because whenever he smiled I'd see my favorite color.

I loved making him smile.

Adonis.

Usok had told me to confide in Adonis, but quite frankly I really think he's judge me for being scared. He always had, why would he stop now?

Adonis and I look alike, sure, but we were never seen as twins. Adonis hung out with the older kids, and when they were born, I hung out with the younger ones.

That's how it was, and with that information he always saw me as a younger brother.

A dumb, annoying younger brother.

I sigh, running my hands down my face.

Why is this so hard?

It shouldn't be this hard to talk to my twin, but it is.

The thought of him calling me a baby plagues my mind, he'd fake cry and pout, yelling a pathetic "Usok! Usok! Hold me!" in which sounded far too high pitched for my voice.