𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟰

I woke up in the middle of the night scared I would crush her, multiple times

So, eventually I left her bed and got ready for the day, as to not smell and stink up the room.

Ew.

Showers in the hospital aren't the best, but I guess I'll have to get used to it.

I remember my first realization of wanting to be a doctor, Ezrahs physical therapist.

Ezrah had a full on breakdown, screaming, yelling, but the PT was completely calm.

"You don't know how hard it is." Ezrah had seethed, his voice breaking. He had thrown the crutches down, tumbling to the floor.

The physical therapist, still listening to Ezrah scream at him had simply sat down on the floor with him, waiting for him to stop screaming.

And when he was, the PT pulled up his pant leg, and there it was. The same "robot leg" as Ezrah calls it, had replaced his own.

"Congrats on your first break through kid," The physical therapist smiled, and helped him get up as if nothing even happened.

I aspire to be like him, to be calm and collected, and once the time is right to show that you know what you're doing.

Powerful.

I finished my shower, using one of the towels brought from home, and quickly throw on the clothes someone had brought last night.

I try to be quick, I know she won't wake up until they bring her out of it, but I'm still worried she'll wake up and be alone.

When opening the door, I see she is still in fact in the same position as always.

Walking toward her, I fix her into what I think would be a more comfortable position, wanting her recovery to be mostly pain free.

I'm hoping, no wishing that she has no brain damage.

She can't, she really really can't because her life is already hard as it is, there can't be more to add to her plate.

I look over the drawings on the walls, each one something Clailea likes. How they got so much out of her is beyond me.

An observer, that's Clailea is.

Just like me she observes and she finds out every little thing about a person, and tries to not to show too much of herself.

Being an observer is tiring, sometimes we just want to be the ones observed for once. To be found interesting enough to even be observed.

And finally, Clailea is. She's being known for what she is, she's Clailea. And Clailea is pretty cool if you didn't know.

She's funny, and so very sweet. She can make you do anything she wants with the snap of her little fingers because she has that much of a cute effect on everyone.