Letters and sleeping at Hogwarts

The year was 1977

The Marauders were going to their 6th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The wizardry war was looming around them, every witch and wizard was on the edge of their seats waiting for something like getting attacked or someone's family getting killed.

James Fleamont Potter was still pinning over the red-headed Gryffindor girl since 1st year, Lilly J. Evans. Sirius Orion Black was still a player, but deep inside is that nobody knew that he was actually bisexual and had been crushing on his best friend since 3rd year. Remus John Lupin, the werewolf friend who still believed he wasn't worth living or that he didn't deserve friends, but he had a secret that no one knows is that he also has a crush on his best friend (Sirius Black) since 4th year.

And Peter Pettigrew, the shyest boy, is best friends with James, Sirius, and Remus. They stayed with Remus when they found out about his furry little problem, they became animagus in 5th year for Remus because that's what friends are for. His is a rat (like he is in the future) James is a stag (that makes deer jokes) and Sirius is a black dog (makes 'Sirusly' jokes).

Alice Fortescue and Frank Longbottom finally got together, after they had been pinning over each other for a long time and everyone was waiting for it to happen or they betting on it.

James Fleamont Potter the 6th year Gryffindor with jet-black hair stares at a red-head fellow 6th year Gryffindor talking with her friends.

"I'm telling you guys, I'm going to ask her out and then a couple of years I'm going to marry her. I can tell we're perfect for each other." James said looking at his friends after staring at Lilly.

"Yeah totally you guys are going to date... after she rejected you 800th times." Sirius Black said sarcastically at first and then said deadpan at the last sentence.

"Pads! How could you do that to me I thought we were brothers and I thought you always have my back when Lily-pads doesn't confess her feelings for me." James said dramatically dropping his head on the table, Remus rolled his eyes while reading his book.

"If I hear one more thing about Lily or nicknames that you have for her I swear to Merlin I will hex you." Remus (the werewolf) said to James when he looked up from his book.

Sirius who sat beside him, when James and Peter sat across from them. He turns his head to look at Remus when his heart is beating a little faster.

"Don't be such a sour wolfie Remmy." asked Sirius while putting his arm around Remus who was trying not to blush behind his book so his friends wouldn't see.

"Say it out loud will ya?" He muttered.

Sirius who still has his arm around Remus while staring at his side profile, when Remus turns his head to look at him after he finished his sentence, they stare into each other eyes for a moment, they both look at each other lips but when they almost lean in when Dumbledore's voice boomed around the hall, they both lean away looking around not looking at each other when they are blushing heavily.

While they were not looking at each other their other two best friends were looking at them with confusing looks and almost they knew why they were blushing little did they know that someone was watching the two who were blushing with a smirk.

"Welcome all, to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our a feast to our 7th year, good luck in your last year, and welcom-".

Dumbledore got cut off when the great hall door opened showing The Minister who works at the Ministry of Magic, Molly, and Arthur Weasley with the Prewett twins, Euphoria and Fleamont Potter, Andromeda, and Ted Tonks with their daughter, Dora, Walburga and Orion Black and Mad-eye Moody.