Chapter 8- second attack & Polyjuice potion

-The screen fades once more, showing the study hall, and the quartet at one end of the table. Everyone else at the other end of the table, Belle and Harry look up from their book, looking around at the other table behind them as students begin to look away. Harry looks at their friends who try to send reassuring smiles, Belle is sending glares at everyone and she looks at their friends and glares at them. They both look at the other table, they look away as well, and then they both look at Ginny who looks away as well-

"Ginny!" Molly shouted in shock, as she and Arthur both looked at her in surprise.

"Why is Rose glaring at her friends?" Barty looks confused.

"Maybe that person is still taking control of her? But maybe she is trying to take control of her mind from him." Regulus answered.

-Harry and Belle both closed their books annoyed especially Belle-

Harry: We'll see you back in the common room.

-Hermione and Ron look worried but nod. The twins walk past the table, courageously meeting the stares of everyone watching as they leave. They walk past a window and the students at one table who are wearing Hufflepuff start speaking-

Ernie: So, anyway, I told Justin to hide up in our dormitory.

-Harry and Belle reappeared, staying out of sight, Harry listened and watched through the window as Belle stared ahead at the wall glaring at it-

Ernie: I mean to say, if Potter's marked him down as their next victim, it's best if he keeps a low profile for a while.

Hannah: But why would they want to attack Justin?

Ernie: Justin let it slip to Potters that he was Muggle-born.

Hannah: And you definitely think Potter's the Heir of Slytherin?

Ernie: Hannah, they're both Parselmouth. Everyone knows that's the mark of a Dark wizard. Especially Rose-belle since she almost got into Slytherin once that hat touched her head. Have you ever heard of a decent one that could talk to snakes? They called Slytherin himself Serpent-tongue.

Hannah: Harry always seems so nice, though. Especially Rose-belle, she always protect her brother and she is also friend with Hermione Granger who is a Muggleborn. And after all, they are the ones who made You-Know-Who disappear.

Ernie: That's probably why You-Know-Who wanted to kill them in the first place. Didn't want another Dark lord competing with him. And who's to say Harry and Rose-belle aren't using their Parselmouth for evil like You-Know-Who?

Hannah: Harry and Rose-belle aren't evil like him besides Rose-belle is so independent and women's rights and she's so brave.

Ernie: But what if it's all an act, Hannah? Besides, you saw what she did to that snake, she sent that snake to Professor Gilderoy and she is getting angrier every day. Maybe that's why Harry is targeting Justin since he told Rose-belle that she is beautiful at the dueling club and that doesn't go well for Harry or Rose-belle. Why else Harry would go after him?

-Harry walks away in sadness as Belle looks at him in worry and glares at the Hufflepuffs before following him-

Everyone was in silence and shocked at what the Hufflepuffs said to the Potters. Some were angry at them and some were feeling sorry for them.

"How dare they say those awful things about my babies!" Lilly shouted in anger as her friends and some people backed away slowly since they didn't want to deal with her being angry.