Break time

"Would everyone like to stand up please so I can change the beanbags into tables so we can eat lunch." Everyone stands up as he claps his hands as the bean bags and couches turn into tables and filled with food.

"I'm so hungry!"

"Ron, you just had snacks during the whole movie?" Hermione told him.

"I know but I'm still hungry even after having those snacks." They both sat at the table with The Weasleys and Prewetts as they had all been joined by the Marauders, Lily and her friends, James's parents, the quartet, and George.

"Harry, Rose, did you guys ever have a normal year all your school years?" James asked as he ate and talked with a stuffed mouth.

"James finished before you start talking." Mia scolded him and he smiled at her before turning to the twins.

"Uhhh..." Harry and Rose look at each other nervously.

"Did you?" James asked anxiously.

They both pretend that they didn't hear him and keep on eating.

"I don't like their silence." Sirius said concern.

"Bet something is going to happen again." Remus said.

"I'm not ready for this." James complains.

"Don't worry mate-" Fabian said.

"-Besides you are going to grow gray hair soon and you already are." Gideon said playfully as they know that James is anxious about his gorgeous hair.

"What! I'm too young to have gray hair!" James jumped from his seat almost knocking over Lily before she fell off her seat he caught her and placed her on her seat kissed her head in an apology look and ran over to the washroom again to check his hair.

Lily blushes when James kisses her forehead and her friends look at her with a knowing look and Marlene wiggles her eyebrows at her.

Everyone laughed at James, as he came back grumpy, as he was once again prank and kept fixing his hair over and over again.

"Can't believe I got pranked again about my hair." He grumbled.

"Don't worry, Prongs, your older self had gray hair." Peter said to him as he stuffed his mouth with sandwiches.

"My older self doesn't look that young and not that much older."

"Lily still looks young when we see her older self." Marlene pointed out.

"James, Lily here looks beautiful when she is older and you look old." Fabian said as he ate.

"Hey! I'm offended and you wound me." James has a hurtful face as he puts his hand on his chest.

"If she weren't your girl, Potter. I would take her." Gideon said bluntly and didn't realize he said it out loud.

"Nope, she is my kid's mother and my wife in their timeline." Lily blushed at what he said and she didn't realize that she was growing feelings for him this year since he was becoming more protective over their kids.

"And besides if she is with you, she wouldn't be able to date George right now because they would be cousins." Sirius said and they all agreed with him.

"Bet 10 galleons that she is going to confess her feelings to him." Fred whispers to George and doesn't know that the Prewetts twins are listening to them.

"We will bet with you." George and Fred nod in agreement.

"Bet about what?" Harry said confused and couldn't help but listen to their conversation as they were loud.