Chapter 10- Christmas break prank

-the next couple of days after Christmas, it's still Christmas break and the scene shows Belle in her dorm working on something and writing it down, it's morning out as they see out her window-

"She is definitely planning to prank someone." Sirius said feeling her proud.

"I'm so proud of her and don't worry Harry I'm proud of you too that you now have the invincibility cloak." James said dramatic at first and then normal since he didn't want his son to be left out.

"Her first prank in her first year." Sirius said wiping an imaging tear from his face.

"You guys are over dramatic." Marlene said shaking her head at them with a smile.

"It's my daughter's first time pranking someone in her first year." James said glaring playfully at her.

"Yeah, it's little Bambi's first prank and we get to see it." Sirius said wrapping his arm around Harry and James.

"We just have to wait and see who she's going to prank." Remus said while playing with his rings.

"Bet 10 galleons that it's going to be Snape." James said staring at Sirius with mischief in his eyes.

"Really?!" They heard Severus shout and they snickered.

"Nah, bet it's going to be Filch." Sirius said fixing his hair.

"Nope, she is going to prank the Weasley twins." Remus said looking up from his lap and looking at them both with mischief in his eyes.

"Bet." They both said at the same time.

"We just have to wait and see." Peter said with a smirk and agreeing with Remus.

Meanwhile, Fred is still trying to figure out who pranks them since his and George's third year.

"What are you doing?" Ginny asked as she looked at Fred and saw his thinking face.

"I'm trying to figure out who pranked George and me since our third year."

"You still haven't figured out who did it?"

"Nope."

"You are really clueless."

"Gee, thanks." He said sarcastically.

-The scene changed to a hallway to Snape's class with no one around, the door then opened by itself and closed. In the classroom it shows Rose taking off the cloak finding no one in the class and starting to grab what she needs for her prank-

"She did not..." Sirius gaped at what everyone was seeing. Rose is breaking into the potion room.

"Oh yeah she did, she broke into Snape's room!" James said feeling excited.

"Would you look at that, Severus, she broke into your potion class?" Rabaston said with a smirk.

"It's not my room, it's Slughorn's room now."

"For now."

Rose-belle: I'm really crazy doing this and now I'm talking to myself.

-She looks through them seeing what potion she needs. She had what she needed, she closed the potion door making everything where it seemed without leaving evidence. She puts on the cloak and walks away without being seen when she opens the door and looks around-

"She stole... from the cabin where other potion ingredients were."

"She is stealing from Snape... that's my daughter." James said as he made a little happy dance.