Chapter 1- the twins who lived

-A solemn melody plays in the background as an owl is sitting on a street sign reading 'PRIVET DRIVE' The owl flies off into the tree line by the lamppost-

Harry and Rose-belle Potter look at each other knowing that street where they have grown up together when their parents died that day.

-The camera pans move to show an elderly wizard man with a long silvery white beard and wearing crimson robes appearing-

"What are you doing there Professor?" Asked Lily Evans while looking at the headmaster.

"I do not know Ms. Evans what my future self is doing there." Said Albus Dumbledore while still looking a the screen.

-He walks past a cat that is sitting on a curb-

"MINNIE!" shouted the Marauders, Prewetts twins, and Rose-belle, only getting a halfhearted glare from the Professor.

"I told you 7 to stop calling me that and not you too." McGonagall sternly told them groups and whispered the last one to herself, trying to stop smiling and it disappeared quickly thinking she was getting more troublemakers in the future.

-The wizard takes out his delimitator and raises it in the air. He opens it, the lights from the lamppost being summoned into the device, causing part of the street to be dark-

"I want one!" The Marauders and Prewetts/Weasleys twins exclaimed excitement, while Molly was scolding her brothers and her sons.

-He puts the device back in his robes and a cat meow. Dumbledore looks down at the cat, which is sitting on the curb-

Dumbledore: I should have known that you would be here, Minerva.

-The camera moves to show the cat's shadow, second later it shifts into a silhouette woman with her robes and her pointed hat-

"Look it's Professor McGonagall!" A first-year shouted.

-McGonagall shows while walking beside Albus-

McGonagall: Good evening Albus, I need to ask, are the rumors true?

Everyone in the hall looked confused, they were all thinking the same thing like.

'What rumors?'

why does she look upset asking that question?'

the Marauders are frowning at the screen because their favorite professor is sad while asking that question.

Rose and Harry share a glance realizing that was the day they became 'The Twins Who Lived' and lost their parents. The people from the future look at them with sympathetic glances.

George pulled Rose between his legs, putting his arms around her with her back against his chest, and kissed on top of her head.

Dumbledore: I'm afraid so Minerva. The good and the bad.

Minerva: And the twins?

Dumbledore: Hagrid is bringing them.

Minerva: Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?

"We trust Hagrid with our lives." The Potter twins say in unison as they look at each other smiling then look at Hagrid and he returns it with tears welling up in his eyes because nobody other than Albus trusted him.

Rose-belle looks at Harry in the eyes thinking 'Just not with our secrets' He snorted quietly and they both looked back at the screen.

Dumbledore: Ah Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.