Chapter 5- Boggart & Sirius Black

-Hogwarts is shown in the background, as a Dementor glides over a flower field making all the plants freeze and fade. The scene changes to a wardrobe, jolting sideways-

Remus: Intriguing isn't it? Would anyone like to venture a guess as to what is inside?

Dean: That's a boggart, that is.

Remus: Very good, Mr. Thomas. Now, can anyone tell me what a boggart looks like?

Hermione: No one knows.

Rose-belle: Hermione! Stop scaring me!

Ron: When'd she get here?!

"She keeps popping out of nowhere!"

"How is no one questioning her? Or like knowing what she is doing?"

"But at least we can see Remus teach."

Hermione: Boggarts, are shape-shifters. They take the shape of whatever a particular person fears the most. That's what makes them so...

Remus: So terrifying. Yes, yes, yes, yes. Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart. Let's practice now. Uh, without wands, please. After me; Riddikulus!

Students: Riddikulus!

Every first and second year repeated after him.

"You are going to make a great teacher, Remus." Marlene said to him with a smile.

Remus: Very good. A little louder and very clear. Listen. Riddikulus.

Students: Riddikulus!

Draco: This class is ridiculous.

-Belle turns to him and says-

Rose-belle: Your face is ridiculous and your father is one too.

Remus: Very good! Well, so much for the easy part. You see, the incantation alone is not enough. What really finishes a boggart is... laughter. You need to force it to assume a shape you find truly amusing. Let me explain Uh, Neville. Will you join me, please? Come on. Don't be shy. Come on. Come on. Hello. Neville, what frightens you most of all?

Neville shuts his eyes not looking forward to what is about to happen and not wanting young Severus to feel bad about himself.

"Oh no."

-Neville lowly stammers his answer-

Remus: Sorry?

Neville: Professor Snape.

Some people laugh while Severus suddenly feels sad as he doesn't want any kids to be frightened by him.

"I didn't want any kids to be frightened by me... even in the future. I don't know what happened to me."

"James and his friends bullied you... you made your only friend hate when you said the M-word to her last year and maybe you are like that because of James kids." Barty listed some things to him.

"..." Severus just looked at him, blinking.

"I think you broke him." Regulus said.

Remus: Professor Snape? Yes. Frightens all.

"I'm just going to agree with him..."

Remus: And I believe you live with your grandmother?

Neville: Y-yes. But I don't want that boggart to turn into her either.

Remus: No. It won't. I want you to picture her clothes- only her clothes- very clearly, in your mind.

"I think I know where this is going." Sirius grinned.